Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chatroulette scam

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

chatroulette scam

Unread postby per » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:49 am

hi everyone. I got scammed tonight. i was on chat roulette and was talking to a girl from france who wanted to skype me. i did i was stupid enough to show her my d*ck. i fell for the whole failed call so we went on Facebook. after this she revealed herself to be a dude from morocco. and wanted me to pay 300 dollars or would send my video to my facebook friends, one was my mom. (who is easily searchable due to a unique name) because i was scared i agreed to pay. i changed the name on my facebook and turned up the security, unfriended the person, and blocked them on Skype. what can i do to make sure the video isnt sent
per
New survivor

Re: chatroulette scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:14 am

All the advice you need is included in our main "Read First" topic in blackmail section here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Follow EVERY STEP IN ORDER. Do not skip any of them. Block all contact, say nothing.
Your video will not be posted to all of your FB friends.

Please post ALL of the scammer details here, or fill out the online form that is linked to in that topic link above.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby per » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Thankfully I was able to recover my money by rejecting the transfer from western union. I panicked, but thanks to this site I was able to compose myself. I deleted them on fb, changed my user name, deactivated my fb, blocked them on Skype, and created a google alert. Did I miss anything?
per
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Posting their details here to help warn others?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby per » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Blonde skinny girl from France named Celine. I'll tell you she has a boyfriend profile picture is her kissing said boyfriend. Will claim to have visited morocco
per
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Username in Skype?
Link to the Facebook profile used?
Phone number used by the scammer maybe?
Destination for the money delivery and the name of the receiver?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby per » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 am

Unfortunately i blocked them immediately and did not get down their information. however the receiver of the money was one Amine Errami form Morocco. Should I delete my twitter account as well? I have it set on private. I really cannot thank all of you enough.
per
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 am

If you have your twitter on private, and scammer cannot see any contacts, or post anything there, then don't worry about it. The main thing is no contact, and do not respond to them in any way, regardless of what happens. Do not talk.
Blackmail Scammers very rarely look past the info you gave them during the scam. In your case, just your FB and Skype name.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com