Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Roxanne - adult friend finder

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Roxanne - adult friend finder

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:44 pm

Form received 2022-01-06 02:31:20

What name did the scammer use?: Roxanne
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Adult Friend Finder: https://adultfriendfinder.com

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: They gave me their phone number
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Facebook
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 408-909-6686
How much money did they demand?: $0
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I went on the Stop NCII.org and had my pictures the scammer threatened to post looked into. I was going to file an iC3 form from the FBI, however, decided against it.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Be very, very, very cautious when you first sign up for a site. You will think you are the top dog and that everyone wants to meet and speak with you. Sorry to say, it is not true. Scammers monitor the sites for new members and it is no coincidence that you are getting hit up by multiple people all at once. Scammers are waiting for newbies who are naive to how they operate. Do not allow the rush of excitement to cloud your judgement and influence your decisions. NEVER give out your name or personal info without knowing for sure that person is real and legit.
Attachments
image1 (1)_w659z7 (002).jpeg
image1 (2)_oyax40 (002).jpeg
image1 (2)_oyax40 (002).jpeg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
image1_i6rhk2 (002).jpeg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com