Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah - Instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

sarah - Instagram

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:36 pm

Form received 2021-11-29 09:58:49

What name did the scammer use?: The scammer name was sarah and she contacted me via Instagram.
How old did the scammer say they were?: 30
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: I have met her on Instagram and her instagram handle is sarah.soso.
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: They asked me to chat on Whatsapp and then we have exchanged our numebers while chatting on Instagram
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Just the instagram and whatsapp.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +1 (724) 508-2744 , +212 710-077799
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked them on whatsapp and instagram.
I have filed the police report
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Hi, i wanted to inform you that i am being harrassed by the persons who have posted this video of mine. There is a group of people who have tricked me into this thing and now they are postinng my personal video to my friends and family members.

The UK Police specifically asked me to write you here and request you guys to please take down this video as its causing me a lot of trouble and depression.

Where did you find us? The Police officer himself recommended me to report this here.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com