Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dorris Range - kik

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Dorris Range - kik

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Please follow the link Big Al mentioned above.

You will find there everything you need.

Also be sure you report the case to your local police.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:04 pm

Form received 2022-05-27 15:59:49
What name did the scammer use?: Lory Leison and another at first i cant remember they switched after first payment from paypal
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Kik
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: No
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Found my Facebook accout
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Xenderpera@gmail.com
How much money did they demand?: 300 first then 200 then 150 and then 150
Name you were told to send the money to.: Mark Joseph Honrando and Stephen John Fernandez
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Phillipines
How were you to send the money ?: Paypall Wester Union and money gram
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby NealPT » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:35 pm

Lory Lesion has also got me for £1150 :'(.

I have completed the help form and submitted all details. I have 2 email addresses they used for PayPal and a Snapchat ID they sent. They also contacted me from another account to say they were an ex friend of Lory and was going to help but didn't ask for any money. I found the "friend" on Facebook and messaged them but on Kik they say they don't use FB. I have spoken to my work already as they have social media presence and the person had already sent evidence of them sending stuff to my works messanger account. We have things in place for work where by it can be monitored and blocked but personally I'll probs be screwed.

I have been able to also get a Facebook page of the scammer Https: // www. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008853456443
NealPT
New survivor

Unread postby NealPT » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Name that comes up is Ju U Un for the FB link
NealPT
New survivor

Unread postby NealPT » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:51 am

Lory Leison tried to add me on instagram today. Profile URL -https: // instagram.com/lory.leison?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The Facebook profile Ju U Un (Now changed to DM ZK) that posted pics to my works Facebook messanger - https: // m.facebook.com/100008853456443/

Links removed as we can't post based purely on a name or "I'm not 100% sure". Instagram has stolen images of Danielle Delaunay.

I have reported the blackmail to the police here in the UK, I have also advised my bank of the blackmail to see if I can get any of the money back.
NealPT
New survivor

Unread postby NealPT » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:10 am

Apologies regarding the insta links. 100% though FB link is the one that posted pics to my works messanger.
NealPT
New survivor

Unread postby NealPT » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:03 pm

Latest update...they emailed me all my pics and videos on Gmail from a new diff email address now. Name Alex Galvezjnb6119@gmail.com
NealPT
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:33 pm

Form received 2022-12-29 09:52:54

What name did the scammer use?: Lory sonlei - Kik ID leilor7 & Lory Lesion Kik ID Lorleison
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Kik
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat - lory_leison
Scammer's email address if you have it.: damzjun5@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: Total £1150
Name you were told to send the money to.: Stephen John Fernandez & Daniel Memes Jr
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Paypal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: The scammer found all my details on FB, my family and work and showed photos of everything they found and a draft post saying they were going to send with all my pics to everyone and my company FB.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Alt email address for money jacsonromerro@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com