Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Loriana Sarah - ashley madison

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Loriana Sarah - ashley madison

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Form received 2021-09-24 13:57:31

What name did the scammer use?: Loriana Sarah
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Ashely Madison. This profile has been deleted.
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Kik chatting app. I cannot link the app.
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Scanner didn’t say/link specific social media. Threatened to post to all social media.
How much money did they demand?: Originally $500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Venmo: @j-j-1-472, @Erik-McHenry-1, @Robert-McGuckin-2, @Gary-Wilson, @Kurt-Hanlon. Cashapp: $MrDopeBeard, $cdw3001, $idkwtd21.
How were you to send the money ?: Venmo and cashapp. I would frequently be asked to purchase Bitcoin on behalf of the scammer.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None so far. I was hoping to have some security set up before blocking.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com