Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ashley Satora - instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Ashley Satora - instagram

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Form received 2021-09-23 04:54:54

What name did the scammer use?: Ashley Satora
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Phone number first, then Skype eventually
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 415-758-3740
Scammer's Skype username .: ashash337337
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked them on skype and then deleted the account. I deleted the texts and blocked the phone number. I blocked him on Instagram (as well as any variation of that name) and changed my profile name (changed my name to something random and unlinked my email address and phone number). I completely deactivated my Whatsapp and my LinkedIn accounts.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: First, I should say that no demands were made. This is because I got a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as soon as we ended the video chat and immediately went into panic mode. I googled "skype sex scam" and immediately realized that I was probably minutes away from being blackmailed. That is when I blocked the scammer through all media we contacted it, and began deactivating all social media accounts. Unfortunately, it means that I do not have any of the user profile links or photos that were sent to me, but the following are all of the details that I can provide.

I received a follow request and a message on Instagram that just said "hey". I initially ignored it, as I didn't recognize the person. A couple weeks later I received a follow request from someone I knew and saw their request again. This time I accepted and messaged back asking how she came across my profile. She told me it was one of the "suggestions", which should have raised an alarm bell since I have that option turned off on my Instagram account. She said she was a nursing student in San Francisco, but liked LA a lot. We chatted a bit more and eventually she sent me her phone number and said it would be easier to text. So we texted back and forth some and it was mostly innocent, with some flirting. The sexual innuendo eventually came and it ramped up quickly. She sent just an innocent photo of her in her car at first. And then eventually, we started exchanging nude photos and videos. She kept pushing the idea of getting on Skype because she wanted to "perform" for me. She said it was a "side gig" for extra cash. I immediately thought she was trying to get me to pay her for the show. So I stopped talking to her. A week later she texted me again and the sex talk ramped back up and again she said she wanted to "perform" for me, and she just wanted to watch me perform as well. We got on Skype and she immediately told me that her roommate had friends over so she couldn't really talk. She was on mute but was typing messages out. I remember being confused because I didn't understand how her messages were appearing on the video (I didn't think that was possible). But she started performing and I quickly pushed all the concerns out of my head. She kept telling me change the angle of the video so she could see me better. She asked me to stand further back and to put the phone in vertical mode. She told me things she wanted to see me do, but didn't do any of the things I asked her to do (another red flag). After we finished, she asked me a few more questions, including how old I was. I assume this is to make sure they weren't talking to a minor. She told me she was 25 and liked older men (I'm 40). And then, she abruptly told me she had to go (I assume the video clip was ending) and signed out. That is when all of the red flags and concerns I pushed out of my head came rushing back.

Ashley.PNG
Ashley.PNG (29.72 KiB) Viewed 894 times

San Francisco, California

Phone: +14157583740
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Corte Madera, CA
Original network provider* U.s. Telepacific Corp. - Ca
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Ashley Satora - instagram

Unread postby TheSilverBullet » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:57 pm

I know this person... or at least have interacted with them. Can you tell us more @Wayne? Why did you list her as being a scammer? I want to know how I should proceed with her as she reached out to me after being out of touch for years.

Thanks in advance!
TheSilverBullet
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:59 pm

Everything you see is everything we know about the scammer.
Feel free to add any information not found here.

We recommend you stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send the scammer to our forum.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby TheSilverBullet » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:03 pm

The account posted above didn't seem like an outright scam. It seemed that it made the OP uncomfortable. I wanted to know specifically what was done that constituted a scam. I am trying to determine if I am at risk from my contact with this person so any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
TheSilverBullet
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:18 pm

Anyone that asks you to "Perform" on camera is more than likely trying to blackmail scam/sextortion you.
Also she stating her age as 25 going after a 49 year old is another sign.
Couldn't talk on skype but "Started Performing" is another sign.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby TheSilverBullet » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:40 pm

She never asked me to perform. She did do the exact same thing though and couldn’t talk but was naked and wanted to see my face and me naked in the same shot. She just kept writing things but wouldn’t speak because her family and open relationship boyfriend were in the house.

I want to hear from Wayne as to what she did that indicated it was a scam. I am on alert and want to know how to proceed.

Thanks!
TheSilverBullet
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:07 pm

I didn't make the report. I'm actually the site owner and post up all the forms we receive. What you see is what we know. It's a scam though.

wanted to see my face and me naked in the same shot

So they can blackmail you.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby TheSilverBullet » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:18 pm

Oh, I get it now... you were posting the report that someone else made. When you read their report, does it sound like a scam? The person who filed the report doesn't say that they were scammed at all, just that they were uncomfortable.

I remember talking to this person for a long time and she had screenshots of our conversation from about 6 years ago that she shared with me. I want to make sure that I have the proper info to decide what to do. She seemed nice and I remember enjoying our conversations years ago.

Is there something I can do to confirm whether or not she is a scammer?

Thanks!
TheSilverBullet
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:50 pm

If I thought it wasn't a scam then I wouldn't have posted it. Simple as that really. Everything about it says scam. Take a look at it and see just how many red flags are thrown up in that original post. The whole "I can get naked but can't talk to you" thing should be enough, especially when it's happened to both of you.
Wayne

Unread postby TheSilverBullet » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:14 am

What you’re saying makes sense. I guess I am a bit blind to the matter because she sent me screenshots of our conversations from 5 or 6 years ago and I remember talking to her then with no issues.

But maybe she wasn’t a scammer then or we stopped talking before she could try to scam me.

Using my better judgement I haven’t contacted her and she hasn’t contacted me since I posted on here.

I really appreciate your insight! What other red flags do you see?
TheSilverBullet
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com