Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating the Jalisco Cartel

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Scammers impersonating the Jalisco Cartel

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 22, 2023 6:03 pm

Form received 2023-05-16 17:57:39

What name did the scammer use?: Dud not say
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 646.388.4907
How much money did they demand?: 3,000.00
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is their text
"I am The boss of the girls you’ve requesting sexual service. you I have evidence regarding you talking to my girls, While talking to you they did not attend any other clients who had booked appointments so these clients canceled appointments because of you f***ing around with my employees. The agency lost $4,000 but I won’t charge you that much. You have to pay a fine of $3,000 and If you claim not giving a shit about this situation then I’ll send my crew to visit you and your family and trust me, things will get messy at that point. This happens with everybody that plays with our time you don’t mess with my agency and my girls. Solve this or else there will be unsolvable consequences. "

"Answer me right now to solve this issue, I Don’t want to involve your family in your problems Believe me but if you take me there, I will do what I have to do. I’m just waiting for an answer from you now, how we’re going to solve this? Is up to you, easy way or hard way. "
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:18 pm

Form received 2023-07-04 19:14:58

What name did the scammer use?: Thomas
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Text
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: They did not
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: None
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 5167792561
Scammer's Skype name.: None provided
Scammer's Skype username .: None provided
How much money did they demand?: None yet
Name you were told to send the money to.: Does not apply
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Does not apply
How were you to send the money ?: Does not appty
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Never responded to their text, and deleted it.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is the text they sent me
"Listen well, this is Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls. Your Number has been reported because you were bothering them and that you are only wasting their time and their time is valuable here and it is also money, so that you are going to reach an agreement with me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for making my girl waste her time"
"If you block me or do not respond to my messages, your information and I can also obtain various extra information such as where you work, where you live and where you are going I recommend that you follow my intrusion for your own good ".
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:01 pm

Form received 2023-07-04 20:47:09

What name did the scammer use?: Tony
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 3235524715
How much money did they demand?: Nothing yet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Did not respond to them. Deleted their text.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is their text
"It’s Tony I’m the owner of the internet dating agency that you been contacting so I have several reports that you been playing around with my girls so we have two ways of resolving this issue in person or tru the phone it’s your call … if you don’t get back to me we gonna go and resolve this shirt our way "
"You better pay for the good ones I have a murder warrant against you and your family for wasting my girls time. I want you to know that I am well protected by politicians and police, nothing is impossible for us. you will have to pay with or without money if we still do not reach an agreement "
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:24 am

More messages sent from the same scammer - whoever is receiving these obviously hasn't followed the steps or they wouldn't be able to send him anything.

"The boss is speaking to you, the reason because I am contacting you is because you have several reports here in my company that you are only wasting time, my girls, I am contacting you for good at this moment because I want things to go up for But if you don't cooperate with me and my shadow, I'm going to go to your address and I'm going to kill you. You decide if you call me immediately back or if you want me to go for each one of your family. "

"Listen well, I’m Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls, your number has been reported because you are bothering them and making harassing calls and messages so you only waste their time and their time here is valuable and also it is money, you have a fine that you must pay so you are going to contact me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for wasting the girls’ time"

"Greetings dear customer, my name is CARLOS GONZALES I am the manager of the dating house company, I am writing to you because I was looking for service in our company and it only made you waste your time and you have been denounced for wasting your time, the best thing is that you contact us to solve this problem in a good way. If you refuse to solve this problem in a good way, you and your family will be in serious trouble

"my hitmen are at your address, sir, respond now"
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:54 pm

Yet more:

"Listen well, this is Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls. Your Number has been reported because you were bothering them and that you are only wasting their time and their time is valuable here and it is also money, so that you are going to reach an agreement with me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for making my girl waste her time"
"If you block me or do not respond to my messages, your information and I can also obtain various extra information such as where you work, where you live and where you are going I recommend that you follow my intrusion for your own good "
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:55 pm

And yet still more. THIS is why it's so important to block all avenues of contact for the scammer. If they can, they will continue writing to you and sending out threats.

This was their text
"Soy Tony, soy el propietario de la agencia de citas por Internet con la que has estado contactando, así que tengo varios informes de que has estado jugando con mis chicas, así que tenemos dos formas de resolver este problema en persona o por teléfono, es tu decisión... si no me contestas, vamos a ir a resolver esta camisa a nuestra manera
You better pay for the good ones I have a murder warrant against you and your family for wasting my girls time. I want you to know that I am well protected by politicians and police, nothing is impossible for us. you will have to pay with or without money if we still do not reach an agreement "

This is their text
"this is the owner of the internet dating site where you was soliciting one of my scorts girls .. I have a report with your information saying that you where playing and waisting my girls time so we have two ways of resolving this in person or tru the phone it’s your call .. if you decide to resolve it in person notice is gonna be with you and your entire family .... "

This was their text
"I just put a price on your head if in the last hour you don't text me I will hurt you and your family"
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:04 pm

Romance form

What name did the scammer use?: Franco chacon from jalisco nueva generacion cartel
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Never meet him before
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Josmaryalmonte@gmail.com

What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +1 347-812-6531
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : He threted to kill my family if I didn't send him money claiming he was with the cartel jalisco nueva generación and that he new my address and where my family lives.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:32 pm

Form received 2023-09-12 03:19:30

What name did the scammer use?: William D
How old did the scammer say they were?: 30
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Not met , I received direct text . I bought some time and dig in and did
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Did not happen
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: NA,
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 9089663231
Scammer's Skype name.: Was direct txt message
Scammer's Skype username .: Na
How much money did they demand?: $500-$2500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Not yet, asked to send via cash app or zelle
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Has not happened yet
How were you to send the money ?: Cash app/Zelle
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None atm, sadly I engaged with messages cause it overwhelmed me. After a bit I started thinking clearly and bought some time where I was able to dig more info, I did some reverse lookup and Spoke0 search for that number and I got some info and contacts, not sure if I should attach it here or not so thought I would first ask.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Txt came like this : first they had my right address, I got too overwhelmed and started conversation then install saying I want have money until tomorrow (24hrs )
The boss is speaking to you, the reason because I am contacting you is because you have several reports here in my company that you are only wasting time, my girls, I am contacting you for good at this moment because I want things to go up for But if you don’t cooperate with me and my shadow, I’m going to go to your address and I’m going to kill you. You decide if you call me immediately back or if you want me to go for each one of your family.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:53 pm

This is what happens when you don't block the scammer. They continue messaging you months later:

This was their text message, " am the hitman who manages this operation to end you,and your family at this time; You're playing with the girls of the website, I have strict order to end your life. Let's reach an agreement for good of your family. I believe you are a hard working man: I just want you to pay, so that you don't have serious problems. I recommend that you communicate with me to make a deal or,we will go for you and your family"

Remember BLOCK ALL AVENUES THE SCAMMER CAN CONTACT YOU ON, OR THEY WILL CONTINUE THREATENING YOU!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:38 pm

Form received 2023-12-03 06:54:08

What name did the scammer use?: Anthony Burndia, Rajan
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Unknown
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Kaylinrosario9@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: (917) 536-4405
How much money did they demand?: $4500
How were you to send the money ?: Zelle, PayPal
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com