Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

Amian Emil Ahua - FaceBook

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:58 pm

Form received 2021-07-28 11:32:26

What name did the scammer use?: Amian Emil Ahua
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
Scammer's email address if you have it.: invectrum@gmail.com
How much money did they demand?: The conversation never got to that point. They sent me a list of peoe they would send the video to. Someone them weren't even people I knew. Just other random people that had the same last name as me.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: So far I haven't done anything so far.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: She claimed that her sound wasn't working. So there was no actually conversation other than typing. If you cant talk to a person and they say "just type in messenger" its because theyre showing footage and its not a real person. She also called me a pedophile which is stupid because she never said her age HOWEVER she said she was in university. You cant be underage if youre in university.
Post a reply