Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 15, 2021 2:59 pm

BA Note: This scammer is particularly cruel. Anyone who has been or is being scammed by this person should file a report with their local police. There is also a list of Authorities for reporting Cyber crimes in different countries here:
https://tinyurl.com/mr3wzfy2

The more victims who come forward and report the crimes to law enforcement, the sooner they will do something about him.

Form received 2021-05-15 02:08:55

What name did the scammer use?: Vlad Gasai
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Seeking Arrangements
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat And Imessage
Scammer's email address if you have it.: vthedaddy@gmail.com
How much money did they demand?: 10000
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked on imessage and snapchat
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Unread postby bittermelon » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:33 pm

I submitted a request today as well and this same person has been blackmailing me for more than 4 years, not for money but for me to continue providing more material. being as young and dumb as I am I was afraid and didn't know where to turn for help, please can you guys work on it as soon as possible? They are threatening not only me and my family but to send it to that of my boyfriend as well. I filled out and followed all the instructions on the form for blackmail/sextortion.
bittermelon
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:11 pm

If you have done ALL of the outlined steps to protect yourself. Then all you need to do now is be watchful and careful and wait for the recommended time.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby bittermelon » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:13 pm

I also had my number changed, is that ok? I didn't want them to be able to contact me from other iMessage accounts.
bittermelon
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:22 pm

That is just fine. We often recommend changing phone numbers. In fact any place the scammer contacts you through should be closed or abandoned. Also if they should contact you then you need to start the waiting period over again.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby bittermelon » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:10 pm

I do not mean to be redundant, but how will I know I'm going to be ok? This has haunted me for such a long time and even driven me to thoughts of suicide previously. Since you mentioned this group helps with cases, do you reach out to let us know that its been handled?
bittermelon
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by our group helps with cases.
We provide the steps for a blackmail victim to most effectively break out of the scam.
It is largely up to the victim to do All of the steps and break away from the scam.
You stated that the scammer hasn't asked for money.
I assume they have required Photos and or Videos instead.
If you happen to get any links to your videos or images they can be reported to whatever host they are being posted at but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

In your case, the longer you go with no contact from the scammer the better.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:22 am

I've just checked your form and discussed it with the rest of the staff here. The first thing we'd recommend you do is contact law enforcement. https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/cyber ... es-section looks to be the best place to contact. The steps you would have received after filling in the form, do all them, but keep the accounts closed. Don't reopen them at all. If anything of yours does turn up again, let us know. We've dealt with cases like this before and know the ways to get them removed as quickly as possible.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby bittermelon » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Thank you all for reaching out, I filed an IC3 complaint like they requested and also contacted local law enforcement.

I appreciate all your help.
bittermelon
New survivor

Unread postby bittermelon » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:11 pm

That actually reminded me, I went through the snapchat account from when we first made contact and found the photos being used. is there a way I can submit them outside of a post? They are too big to attach here
bittermelon
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com