Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:12 pm

Form received 2023-01-17 04:30:46

What name did the scammer use?: King Vlad
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Snapchat
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: iMessage, instagram
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Instagram: Tommy Main
Scammer's email address if you have it.: vladthedad@yahoo.com

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on imessage and instagram

An internet search for the E-mail address gives a Probable fake identity of Vladimir Ruslev.
An internet search for Vladimir Ruslev gets a twitter hit to a probable fake profile:

Twitter.PNG

Vladimir Ruslev
@vladthedad
I am currently a Distinguished Professor in the Faculty of Environment at the University of Colorado in Boulder, USA. Nanu Nanu!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Vlad Gasai - seeking arrangements

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:18 am

Form received 2023-06-26 23:43:45

What name did the scammer use?: Vlad
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Tinder
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype, Snapchat, iMessage
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Snapchat: blakee2014. Additional emails: thotpocket@icloud.com, vthedaddy@gmail.com, vthedaddy@protonmail.com, jthedaddyx@gmail.com

Scammer's email address if you have it.: vladthedad@yahoo.com

Scammer's Skype name.: Vlad
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.7da6f035c4ecd186
How much money did they demand?: No money, just demands of videos and pictures of me doing humiliating sexual acts
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have blocked him on everything, but he keeps contacting me.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com