Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

caroline.tree1 in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

caroline.tree1 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm

In Skype: caroline tree aka caroline.tree1

Language: English
BD: January 2, 1992
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Skype Scam

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sandra.how.94 in FB

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2013 4:12 pm

On Facebook,

Caroline Tree aka sandra.how.94

Studied at Université de Nancy, France
Lives in Nancy, France
From Nancy, France
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Colin90 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Would anyone be able to tell me if they know how secure Western Union is. As I have stated I sent through 50 to the scammer but the website has since told me that I need to provide ID for it to go through within 48 hours, after which time it will be cancelled and I will not be charged. The scammer has the code for the transaction and my details are on the website as I entered them when they requested the money. I have since edited the details to make them false but I cannot delete the transaction, it seems I have to wait the 48 hours until it cancels itself out. Does anyone know if the scammer can track the transaction and will have been able to see my address etc.? I tried to trace it there earlier and it couldn't find it so hopefully due to the fact that it is on hold it won't be traceable.

Once again, any info appreciated.
Colin90
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 23, 2013 12:02 pm

I would call and ask Western Union that question. But if you mean can or would they be able to hack or look into your account there, NO WAY.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Colin90 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

SlapHappy wrote:I would call and ask Western Union that question. But if you mean can or would they be able to hack or look into your account there, NO WAY.

Just rang up there and had the transaction cancelled and the account closed. I don't think they were able to see my personal details anyway. I just hope now that the person who scammed me hasn't been checking up on the transaction that was on hold hoping I would verify with ID and it would go through because I feel they could now come after me. Hopefully not anyway. :(
Colin90
Junior survivor

Unread postby reallywentanddoneit » Thu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

speaking of hacking. Could they hack to any of your email accounts ? or skype account ?
reallywentanddoneit
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. They're not that smart.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby reallywentanddoneit » Thu May 23, 2013 7:45 pm

another question. When they show you the link and it says a name and .avi and it has download next to it on facebook does this mean that it has already uploaded on some website or a scare tatic ?
reallywentanddoneit
Junior survivor

Unread postby Colin90 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

reallywentanddoneit wrote:another question. When they show you the link and it says a name and .avi and it has download next to it on face book does this mean that it has already uploaded on some website or a scare tatic ?

That didn't happen to me personally. All they did with me was friend me on facebook and then on skype they copy and pasted the first 8 friends off my wall who would be my most frequently spoken to friends into the skype conversation and said we will send all of these the video along with the rest of your friends if you do not pay. It hasn't even been 48 hours since I was scammed and I am already feeling quietly positive about it all. Considering the amount of people that tell their stories daily on here, there must be a hell of a lot more out there who haven't found this site/didn't look for help on the internet so I would hope that they move on fairly quick.

In saying all that I know it's still very early days for me and I am by no means out of the woods yet. Positive thinking is key.
Colin90
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com