Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Laura Huet

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Laura Huet

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Form received 2021-05-10 21:46:33

What name did the scammer use?: Laura Huet
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: tiktok.com
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: hangouts.google.com
Scammer's email address if you have it.: laura.huet0778@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +33756860388
How much money did they demand?: at first 2000€
Name you were told to send the money to.: It didn't come to that. I haven't paid
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: It didn't come to that. I haven't paid
How were you to send the money ?: It didn't come to that. I haven't paid
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked and reported him on Whatsapp. I also reported and blocked him on TikTok. I deleted my email address that he had for me to be on the safe side. I blocked his phone number and also blocked all unknown numbers and numbers not saved on my mobile phone.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Be skeptical if an unknown person suddenly wants something from you very quickly. That is always a sign that something is very wrong. Don't trust the stranger a bit. Do not give any details such as names, phone numbers, email addresses and bank accounts. And most importantly, keep calm. Do not act out of panic, no matter how bad things that person threatens you. I wish that nobody would fall for this thing anymore. Please stay safe online and stay healthy.
Attachments
6955609015288070150_c5_720x720.jpeg
6955609015288070150_c5_720x720.jpeg (12.72 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com