Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

saravolic00 on Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

saravolic00 on Skype

Unread postby sarah kerrigan » Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

I feel that I cant even breathe. This is the first time this happened to me. I never used chatroullette for web sex or something like that until a blonde lady starts to undress and asks for my skype account. We talk on skype and she begs me to undress. After that she asks me for my facebook profile so we could keep in touch. After 10 minutes I realise i was scammed because "that woman" or i dont even know what it is asks me for money via westernunion to morocco and threatens me that if i dont pay him he will show the video to all my facebook friends - he even named some of them... and their names were real... I am desperate. I feel that I cant breathe. I deleted my facebook account - but he already had my friends' names.... I flagged the youtube video he sent me and it was taken down, but that wont stop him, will it? Please, I beg you... My heart is racing that I feel i'm going to pass out.
sarah kerrigan
New survivor

Re: I am blackmailed by a chatroulette user. I am desperate.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 1:07 pm

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 all advices you need about what you can do.

Please, tell us all you can about the scammer, by filling this form: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7215.

Your information ca save other victims. And doing the right steps you will be safe. If the scammer can not communicate with you again, in few days he will move on to the next victim. For this reason is so important to have the scammer details reported on the site.

Maybe some of the posts here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509 will help you to deal with the feeling you experienced right now - some of the former blackmail victims posted here about the aftermath.

Be strong, do the right things and this nightmare will be over soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Username in Skype: saravolic00
Username in Facebook: sofia.mks.3386

Money request for:
sara volic: name : younes
...surname: mahousse
...contry : morocco or morokko
...zip code :25010
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

On Skype:
saravolic00 aka sara volic
Language: English
Gendeer: Female
BD: September 23, 1993

On Facebook,
Sofia Rosse (Princess) aka sofia.mks.3386
Studied at Etudes france
Lives in Nantes, France
From Nantes, France
Active on Chatride.com
Joined Facebook December 18, 2012

Pictures used:

In Facebook:

1 pic - Taylor Momsen - American actress, musician and model.
2nd pic: Erica Kvam, fasion girl.
3rd pic: Tila Nguyen aka Tila Tequila, a Singaporean-born American model and television personality.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: saravolic00 on Skype

Unread postby asquared7 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:11 am

did he keep posting videos? i hope ure okay. and u can get through it. just ignore him.
asquared7
New survivor

Re: saravolic00 on Skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 am

asquared7,

This member's video did not get re-posted, just like 99% of the rest that were actually uploaded once.
Scammers lie, and not all videos are actually uploaded at all. They only need you to believe their lies.
Blackmail scammers do not repost videos, as once the are flagged and taken down they are Gone Forever.
All the information that you need about these scams is in the main topic. I suggest that you read it, and believe it.
Online blackmail. Read this first. http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=20&t=580

If you have been scammed, please fill out our blackmail form online (the link is in the topic), or post your scammer's details here to save others.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com