Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anti blackmail/sextortion website that also seems fishy

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Anti blackmail/sextortion website that also seems fishy

Unread postby lordcaptainvictarion » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:32 pm

Recently was involved in a cyber blackmail case and upon my own searches online on what to do I came across this website https:/ /cyberblackmail911.com/

Has anyone ever heard of them?

I ended up giving them a call and was reached out to by someone who said they have several plans based on length of time and cost (ex. 1500 dollars for 9-5 support for a month up to 20000 for 3 days 24-hour surveillance). The guy sounded extremely confident and very knowledgeable on the phone but it seemed fishy as they have literally no reviews but he was claiming they have locations all over the world with ties to local police. Their proposed plan of attack is to track the person blackmailing you (which you guys have said isn't really possible as they are hiding behind fake profiles etc.) and reach out to them and tell them to back down or they are going to contact local law enforcement. I said I'd call them back and never did they also said your proposed method (which is the one that I went with and I'm glad I did) wouldn't work and then they tried to scare me into saying they were going to doctor the videos and still release everything anyway and that going into hiding would not work.
lordcaptainvictarion
New survivor

Re: Anti blackmail/sextortion website that also seems fishy

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 pm

At best they are trying to charge you money to do everything you can do for free by merely clicking on the "Webcam Blackmail Help" button above and following our advice.

Creation Date: 2019-08-23 T19:45:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-23 T19:45:13Z

Created last month and already have a worldwide network?
Total BS.
Only registered for one year?
I would not trust them with a pack of my bubble-gum.

Can you post any of the E-mails you received from them?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby lordcaptainvictarion » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Big Al wrote:At best they are trying to charge you money to do everything you can do for free by merely clicking on the "Webcam Blackmail Help" button above and following our advice.

Creation Date: 2019-08-23 T19:45:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-23 T19:45:13Z

Created last month and already have a worldwide network?
Total BS.
Only registered for one year?
I would not trust them with a pack of my bubble-gum.

Can you post any of the E-mails you received from them?

Unfortunately most of this was from a phonecall! I think it'd be pretty solid insight for one of the mods to call as I believe this site is one of the top results when I first started searching and I'm so lucky I found you guys too
lordcaptainvictarion
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:50 am

Someone else mentioned today that they went to cyberblackmail911.com, but ended up here.
Other notes about the site in question:

"We keep things discreet and private."
Why do that if reporting the names, phone numbers, pictures used, can help someone else in the same boat?
You are anonymous here, so it makes no sense.

On their main page they say 750+ trusted customers, but in description mention "we have helped thousands."
So which is it?

The toll free number, 844-313-1755, was recently (March/April 2019) listed as a scam number by nomorobo and others:
What legitimate site would take a number, previously abused for scamming?

Tiff
29 Mar 2019
I think its a scam. Left me a VM saying a claim was filed in their office.. I don't have anything that could go to claims LOL..

This is Terrance Williams contacting Smith Nicholas you're being notified of a claim in our office that is being filed against you we will be verifying your current address as well as a place of employment for delivery of documentation at this time it is still your legal right to contact the office directly at 844-313-1755 or press one to be connected immediately this will serve as an official notification by phone.Kangaroo. • Posted 01 Apr 2019

Calls began soliciting me to use them to rent the property.

Anyone telling you to leave your profiles open, so they can trace them to their source, and "reach out to them and tell them to back down or they are going to contact local law enforcement.," is insane. Scammers do not care about "local or federal" law enforcement. You know what they will do? We do, as we see it everyday. Over 30,000 cases tell us so.
They very likely will post your photos or videos to Facebook, just as we said they will do, unless you disappear online completely.

Our success rate is over 99.9% and it's free. You can't beat that. All we ask for in return are the scammer's details to help warn other victims. We do not believe in charging any victim for help of any kind, and never will.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00 am

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby ScammedUSA » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 am

Has anyone actually worked with CyberBlackmail911.com or DigitalForensics.com? Suspecting I might be in the middle of a scam by them. Have you been scammed or suspect being scammed by them? E.g. false advertising on multiple review sites with hundreds of 5 star ratings. Outrageous misleading claims and scare tactics, ownership misrepresentation, billing discrepancies, etc. I would like to hear from someone who has worked with them and compare stories. If they are a scam, maybe we can help get them out of this business taking advantage of panicked victims of blackmail... Any help/ideas appreciated.
ScammedUSA
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:57 pm

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com