Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maya K - reddit

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Maya K - reddit

Unread postby CD2019 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 pm

SlapHappy wrote:I’ll tell ya what. Don’t do one damn thing big al asked you to do and see what happens to you.

Hardly a time to be sarcastic mate, was just genuinely asking a question to someone else who has came across her. Wondering whether she did actually follow through after he blocked her from everything and followed the steps. I've got every intention of doing what big Al says.
CD2019
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:12 pm

Big Al wrote:You need to go to our Blackmail website, fill out the form you find there with as much information about the scammer as possible. Then follow all of the steps you will find there to protect yourself from the scammer. You can get there by clicking the bubble above that says "Webcam Blackmail Help".

It is very rare that the scammers ever follow through with their threats.

Doing the steps immediately helps insure the best outcome

And that doesn't answer all your questions already? Also all the links to http://www.blackmailscams.com I put up here, including one the entire width of the page and flashing for your pleasure. This isn't sarcasm, this is frustration!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby CD2019 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:04 am

Wayne wrote:
Big Al wrote:You need to go to our Blackmail website, fill out the form you find there with as much information about the scammer as possible. Then follow all of the steps you will find there to protect yourself from the scammer. You can get there by clicking the bubble above that says "Webcam Blackmail Help".

It is very rare that the scammers ever follow through with their threats.

Doing the steps immediately helps insure the best outcome

And that doesn't answer all your questions already? Also all the links to http://www.blackmailscams.com I put up here, including one the entire width of the page and flashing for your pleasure. This isn't sarcasm, this is frustration!

Appreciate it bud and all the help you all offer
Sorry to cause frustration, just a worry that if I follow the steps she might post my photos etc. Something that has to be done though of course to ensure all measures have nene taken. Appreciate the help, of course.
CD2019
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:12 am

if I follow the steps she might post my photos etc.

No, you close all your accounts and do all the rest of the steps, so they do not post them and cannot threaten anymore...

.hmmm, you would know about that only IF you Click! , post details, and then READ the steps, though, mate.
It's not rocket science, after all.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby RealDeadpool1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:13 am

I am being blackmailed by her and it's gotten worse, she now wants me to send her videos of others doing secretive things like taking showers. I'm sick of her. Can anyone who dealt with her tell me if shes left you alone? I want this nightmare to end
RealDeadpool1
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:23 am

All you need to do is go to our Blackmail site and fill out the form. Then do all of the steps you will find there.

You can use the link above. "Webcam Blackmail Help".
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby RealDeadpool1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:53 am

Can you tell me that without a shred of a doubt this b1tch eont go through with her threats? I've done the above but haven't disabled or blocked her yet as I'm still not sure
RealDeadpool1
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:14 am

I've done the above but haven't disabled or blocked her yet

Meaning you haven't done it. As long as the scammer can contact you he will never stop. Blocking "her" will be not enough - you need also to change your email, your phone, close your social profiles and change the way you interact with people online.

It is up to you to decide what you want from this experience - half steps will never work. There are no short-cuts. Also it is impossible for anyone to help you as long as you are too afraid to think what is the best option for you. We can tell you how to do it - but you are the one who really need to do that basic protection we are talking about.

The guarantee you are asking for doesn't exist. Thousand of victims before you followed those steps and it was working for them. It will be working for you? No idea, since you don't even try. After all, it is only your life and reputation you are playing with. Please don't ask us to decide for you, because we will not.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby RealDeadpool1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:47 am

I don't see the need to change my email or number as I never gave her either. But the rest I'm definitely gonna do
RealDeadpool1
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 am

Good luck, even if doubt it in this case. Asking for advice when you know you will ignore it anyway is something you will decide if it was worth it.

Please refrain from posting here for a while - other victims might get troubled with following advises for their own protection. This is a place for people willing to help themselves. If they knew better they would never be here asking for help.

Anyone does mistakes. Ignoring the basic elements needed for your own protection online is one of the major mistakes to be done, especially after being targeted by a scammer. It is up to anyone to decide what's better: a life without stressing for each call and email, or a life when one jumps each time when the fraudster pulls the strings.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com