Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Unread postby scammedjr » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:00 pm

That is all very helpful, thank you. but i still never saw a video of myself. there also was not a link to youtube or any other video site. does this mean the scammer does not have a video? i only contacted the person on skype and blocked him after i found out it was a scam. please answer this question
scammedjr
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Are good chances... but to be sure, search your name online. If something is posted with your name in it you will find it. And also, by setting one Google Alert, if something with your name in it will be posted, you will be notified and the main topic with advices teach you how to deal with this situation.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby scammed2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:03 am

Same thing happen to me but was a different name details below:

Her FB profile name EXACTLY from URL, address bar: https://www.facebook.com/ashlee.jonas.31
Her EXACT profile name in skype: Right click her name and choose ""Profile.": Sarah Alexandra Jonas
Pictures she sent you, if any: No pictures sent
Skype name: sarah.alexandra20
Birth date: 14th September 1992
Language: French
Telephone number on skype: +212668641362
Contacts: 19

I am extremely scared as I get married soon and this could end everything for me. I also had suicidal thoughts, and been in a panic all day. I feel extremely stupid and will NEVER do this again. It was a moment of madness and too good to be true I couldn't sleep and was bored. I've never been on these site's before just my luck i get caught on my first visit.

I have blocked her on facebook and on skype and maxed my security on FB, I have also changed my facebook name. The only contact i think she saw was my fiance as i added her on a restricted profile and this is the name she used to blackmail me, she posted the video on my wall immediately and commented on one of my images with the link. The scammer did however remove the video themselves as i couldn't work out how to flag it, but i am worried as she spelt my name incorrectly and not sure if its still on the web. I can remember how she spelt my name so can't setup the correct alert on facebook. I have also maxed my fiance's facebook profile but i couldnt change her name without her being suspicious, she is no longer searchable on google or on facebook unless you are her friend or a friend of a friend.

I have also been checking my fiance's email account during the day incase she got her detail but nothing has come through. I've also checked the link throughout the day and nothing has appeared on the link.

What are the chance anything will happen? - I would need to kill myself from the shame it would bring to my family if this ever materialized.

Do i need to do anything else?

Felling Stupid and vunerable....
scammed2
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 am

It sounds like you've done all you can. We'd recommend you actually deactivate your FB account for about 2 weeks so the scammer moves on.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby scammed2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks for the quick response, I am seriously considering de-activating my account for 2 weeks or so, however the scammer has not tried to be in touch, i suppose they cannot as they have been blocked both on facebook and skype. I did however report them as i hadn't come across this site before. Sorry if this has caused any problems for you.

She did ask me for £1000 and finally came down to about £150 but when i said i couldnt pay she said "my life was over" and was going to go through with it and "ruin my life"

What are the chances they will go through with it? - I seen my video but it was removed. I have tried a few combinations on google and cannot seem to find the video. I was really scared and i think it showed in the messages on facebook.

I have kept the conversation in my archive so i can keep checking the link.

I will continue to check the partners facebook and hotmail account to see if she gets anything.
scammed2
New survivor

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com