Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

houda.amr5 on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 am

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette. The convfersation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype where the record was made. The scammer sent one Youtube link to the victim with the video - deleted now.
Money request for Morocco, name of the receiver Oussama Rahifi, phone number +212638120801.

Username in Skype: houda.amr5 - no avatar
Language: Arabic
Geneder: Female
BD: April 14, 1991

On Facebook,
Houda Amr aka houda.amr.5 - private profile
Gender Female
Joined Facebook June 14, 2012
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scammed on skype

Unread postby yersinia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 am

Yesterday I was scammed on skype after meeting a girl in a dating site. I was stupid and unconcious, i know but when i realized it was too late. She asked me $400 and I agreed to pay her 100. After paying using worldremit.com i cancelled immediately the transaction, as I entered here and another account talked to me on skype telling me to cancel and give it to her instead. She has or says she has all my FB contacts as well as twitter ones. I closed both accounts and also skype, but she (or he) has my email, which is kind of a mess to delete. He keeps sending me emails with WARNING and WHERE'S MY MONEY! I haven't answered anything as you say, but I am very very worried about the posts he could do. Its been almost 24h and he hasn't posted anything yet. What do I have to do? I am so worried as my whole career could be compromised, I already had flu this night, so I am feeling dirty and unproud of myself.

Thank you all!
yersinia
New survivor

Re: Chat Random Scam - sandra.lifa.7 on face book

Unread postby yersinia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 am

Yesterday I was scammed on skype after meeting a girl in a dating site. I was stupid and unconcious, i know but when i realized it was too late. She asked me $400 and I agreed to pay her 100. After paying using worldremit.com i cancelled immediately the transaction, as I entered here and another account talked to me on skype telling me to cancel and give it to her instead. She has or says she has all my FB contacts as well as twitter ones. I closed both accounts and also skype, but she (or he) has my email, which is kind of a mess to delete. He keeps sending me emails with WARNING and WHERE'S MY MONEY! I haven't answered anything as you say, but I am very very worried about the posts he could do. Its been almost 24h and he hasn't posted anything yet. What do I have to do? I am so worried as my whole career could be compromised, I already had flu this night, so I am feeling dirty and unproud of myself.

Thank you all!
yersinia
New survivor

Re: scammed on skype

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:45 am

Sorry to hear you were blackmailed.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 all you need to do to protect yourself. If the scammer can not find you again, in short time he will move one to the next victim.

If the only way to contact you is by your email, do not open any other email received from the scammer. He may use one tracking software and he will know you read the emails.

Can you, please, post the details you have about the scammer?
- username in Skype and Facebook
- where did you met him
- where he expect to receive your money and the name he used
- pictures - if you have
- phone number used by the scammer /email address.

Your info about this one can save other victims.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hottiekath99@yahoo.com

Unread postby yersinia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 am

yesterday i followed all the instructions literally when I realized the magnitude of all, more and more money asked.. i closed everything!

met her on: badoo by the name of kathrine richards
Email:hottiekath99@yahoo.com

I don't really know much, but I am extremely worried, as you can notice. How many days do you think it has to take to be "safe" from scammer?
Thank you!!
yersinia
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

Being worried in this case is understandable. From the previous situations, we believe 2 weeks are enough. But be sure you dont open any email received from the scammer in this time. Any time when you do it, the 2 weeks time will start again...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby yersinia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 am

sorry to bother you again, but he can send my video to all my FB contacts? or only to those who listed to me?

I will do what you say and hope it all works out well, I am in a middle of a huge problem so I was extremely susceptible and caught me then. I won't answer or anything, as long as he insults me or warns me of everything.. right? Do you also know how much people finally gets over it, I mean, without any consequences like posting or threats?

THANK YOU so much firefly, keep in touch!
yersinia
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 am

The scammer most likely does not even have the video if he did not upload it anywhere. They do not copy FB contacts and have no access to your FB acct, plus posting to FB is the last thing they want to do. It endangers their secret scam. They need to talk to YOU to get money. If they cannot, they move on.

The only way they can talk and possibly scare you with lies to pay is if you open their emails.
DELETE ALL EMAILS UNOPENED. This way, they cannot know that you are scared, and have no chance or hope to get your money.
Go read the main topic again, so you understand how their scam works, and how what we suggest stops the scam. Then go read this: Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509

Go listen to podcast 11, where there is an interview with one of our survivors.
http://scamsurvivors.com/podcasts

They will stop when you stop.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby scammedjr » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

hello,

i was also scammed but they did not give me a link to youtube or any actual video. they just listed some facebook links to friends. I didnt pay any money and i am not friends with this person on facebook and never was. they only contacted me through skype and kept threatening me. i dont know if there is actually a video out there but i really cant have anyone see it. please tell me if i am in the clear or if there is anything i should do.

thanks
scammedjr
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Did you read through viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 ? That should cover everything you need to know.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com