Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Facebook: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: viky.justinlux.1 on face book

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 pm

From experience we can tell you that a lot of scammers use internet cafes rather than their own computers. Even if you can get the IP address, there's no way to prove who was on a particular computer when a scam was performed. If it were, we'd be running up and down the streets telling people how many scammers we've managed to get arrested.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm

well i dont think internet cafes are open at 1.30am to 3.30am and secondly the YouTube account and Google Plus accounts were created on the same day of this scam and thirdly the time of these profiles were created were at around 2am to 3am so THIS HAS TO BE home based I hope this helps
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Additionally any nudity in cafes is prohibited for this person to use there laptop in a cafe they have to use a proxy through the cafes internet connection therefore the user who uses this method needs to connect to the wifi There IS NO CAFE THAT i have been to that does not secure there wifi, they provide a session pass for around a hour, so if this person does USE a cafe his IP is logged before he uses a proxy as he needs to connect. But since the time on the websites shown are at 1am to 3am There is NO CAFE in the world that is open at these times. It has to be home based or a large organization, I doubt this Blackmailer has a large Organization since his/her Facebook was created 12 days ago and his place to host his websites such as YouTube and Google plus on the same day.
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

Re: face book: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Gamer4Life,

we moved your post here, where the same skype username is already reported for being used in blackmail scams/sextortion.

The scammers have no problem with nudity, so long all they use to play with you are stolen footages - and they can use them in internet cafes. Also, the scammers changes their profiles and acounts online on daily basis. For example, the Youtube accounts are disabled if are reported moe than once for invading privacy and the scammers need another account to store for a while the videos used to blackmail victims, so long they can not store much one one computer in one internet cafe.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:56 pm

There is no CAFE in the world that is OPEN at 1am to 3am that is ludicrous, I cant seem to see the URL to where you have moved my thread thanks
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm

am thinking of creating a group called re-attack the thing is we can be scammed, so can they, this link here: http:/ /skype-open-source.blogspot.de/ 2012/04/skype-user-ip-address-disclosure.html

Shows how to get a Skype users IP address, now the fun bit create a fake account on skype and Facebook put a lot of pictures on Facebook make it look like its legit and after a couple of weeks use the fake skype account pretend to fall for the same scam, download Many-cam: http:/ /www.manycam.com/ Play a fake video of a male and then when this person obtains this fake video turn the tables and show them there IP address and threaten them and say you are going to give there IP to the police unless they Delete everything, its time we fight back and turn the tides

If anyone is with me message me, the link i posted for obtaining skype IP address works I have tried it on my friend we talked for like 10 minutes. Lets show these fools we can blackmail the blackmailers let the pray become the hunter

Thanks
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Gamer4Life wrote:well i dont think internet cafes are open at 1.30am to 3.30am and secondly the YouTube account and Google Plus accounts were created on the same day of this scam and thirdly the time of these profiles were created were at around 2am to 3am so THIS HAS TO BE home based I hope this helps

Additionally any nudity in cafes is prohibited

WRONG!

There are many 24 hour internet cafes all over the world. Don't come here and try to tell us the things we know from years of experience are wrong. THIS is just one of the many in London alone. There are also internet cafes in certain parts of the world (surprise surprise, in one of the hotspots for this exact type of scam) that not only have 24 hour opening but for a small extra fee you can rent a private room with a webcam to get naked in. Now quit with the attitude of you'll be gone from here very quickly.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 am

Sorry was not trying to look like I was giving attitude, was just trying to help you with as much information as possible and I am really worried about what has happened to me, its a scary experience. Sorry if i seemed like to have given of a wrong kind of vibe. I am incorrect then my mistake. I was just trying to give as much information as possible from my knowledge.

Sorry
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Scammer's YouTube and Google+ Accounts reported to YouTube and Google.

nikola stoic
Joined Feb 1, 2013
France
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Gamer4Life » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Thank You slaphappy, its been 3 days and none of my friends and family have received any video links also the video have been taken down from YouTube and Google plus am i in the safe zone or should i worry. When this person blackmailed me they never repeated any names from my Facebook account they just stated they will send it to my family and friends, nothing was given back to me. So am hoping this is the last of this matter. And thank you all for all the help Firefly, slaphappy, and Wayne for all the help provided.
Gamer4Life
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com