Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Facebook: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Facebook: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Unread postby nichiking » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 pm

My story is the same as most. Stupidly met a girl on chat roulette and engaged in some fooling around. She sent me a link to proceed to facebook and like an idiot I clicked it. She then started the blackmail.Threatened to send the video to all of my facebook contacts if I didnt send her $300 on through Western Union. Facebook name Sarah Rives, FB /sarah.rives.77. The western Union information is AYOUBE SELLAJI in MOROCCO.
nichiking
New survivor

Re: Facebook: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

This member came to chatroom. FB is locked down, name and pic changed. Has had no contact since blocing and disappearing.
Thanks for posting the details, nichiking.

FB profile pic.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Photos seem to be from gwendo-blondinette.skyrock.com/

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 am

Details from the Facebook profile:

Sarah Rives aka sarah.rives.77
Worked at Montreal, Quebec
Studied at University of Quebec-Montreal
Lives in Seville, Spain
From Montreal, Quebec
46 friends.
Active since October 29 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: face book: Sarah Rives, sarah.rives.77

Unread postby daffy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 am

I'm in the same boat. Anything you can do to help? I've been given 6 hours to pay 200. she has all my contacts and has added my name to a video on youtube. Did you pay?
daffy
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:57 am

Pretty much everything you'll need to know can be found at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

HTH
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby nichiking » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 am

Hey daffy, DO NOT PAY! block her on facebook and cut off all communication. Follow the advice given on this forum. It has been over a week and they have moved on. Good luck mate.
nichiking
New survivor

Unread postby Survived » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am

I was also targeted by this person. I went on facebook like an idiot and they messaged me an inappropriate youtube video of myself and threatened to send it to all my friends etc. I was so scared I paid them 100$, although they demanded 300$, through western union but after finding this forum I got the courage to cancel the transaction and block them on facebook. I was wondering if anyone had their video actually sent to their friends by this scammer. They are not going to be happy when they find out they didnt get their money and they have some of my info. from facebook.
Survived
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 am

Hello, Survived,

sorry to hear you were scammed :(.
Dont send any other money. Deleting and blocking the scammer is the only way to deal with.
Increase the privacy on your Facebook profile, change your username and replace the profile picture if is with your face in. If the video is posted on youtube, just report it for offensive content and it will be deleted.

Do you have some details about this one? The site where you met "her", screen name, Facebook link for "her" profile, destination for the money delivery, one email adress, maybe phone number? If you do, can you post them, please? it will help other victims. Thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Deejay » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I also got scammed by this person. I was doing like everyone else was doing....basically the same story as previous entries! I did exactly the same...a total fool i know! As a result the demand and video went out so i could see! Very clever to be honest....but proves how stupid and naive i was at the time! I guess dont let your guard down is the truth here! So, she sent a friends request to my wife. I had to tell her in honesty what had happenned and the fact i was a fool....and she accepts the fact i was hacked and conned by a scammer! This person got me very jumpy and nervous. As a result i am no longer on FB and neither is my wife. This has cost me in more ways than one. After deleting all messenger and FB friends and accounts and grabbing all my personal stuff from FB i was admitted to hospital after suffering a slight heart attack! Grim i know...these people MUST be stopped! Luckily i believe the video has gone as youtube seemed to have banned it....and i do not believe my friends were contacted.....this has seriously cost me in more ways than i can print here. I will never have a FB account again nor will i ever use my cam. I will never use any social networking and i am at the point of packing away my PC for good! Please stop people once and for all before someone pays the ultimate price with their life. Thankyou.
Deejay
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com