Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Allysa M.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Allysa M.

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi guys, over the last few hours I've found your posts very useful however I am absolutely terrified right now.

Last night I was sucked in by a girl I found via be naughty.com hours later we were chatting on facebook and things progressed to skype where we began to be sexual with each other. I think you can guess what happened next ... and here I am being blackmailed for £200 otherwise 'she' will post the video on Facebook, she has shown me a list of contacts from my Facebook she will send it to.

Last night, when she demanded the money I said I would need until 7pm this evening to get her the money and now she is threatening me over email. This morning I decided to just ignore her. I blocked her on email, set up a filter so any messages go to trash (but thing is they arent deleted so I'm constantly checking my trash beacuse I'm so worried what she is doing ....) I removed her on Facebook and then deleted my account shortly after sending all my friends a message to beware of any messages they might receive with me mentioned, to just delete them right away. I began to thin she might just disapear having not heard anything at 7pm but she keeps emailing me now and I want to know what else I can do ...

I know he's going to post it or send it to people I just don't know how I'm going to find out where it will appear and how to remove it ... youtube I understand but with me deleting my fb how will I know and what will I do??

This is such an ordeal and I can't describe the shame I'm feeling right now.
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Re: Christine Henderson

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Christine Henderson is her name and I have more to follow to help ...
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Please. The more information the better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 pm

I was told to pay ...

Name: Julian Garcia

Via Western Union
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

I've not slept or eaten for almost 36 hours now and it's the waiting for 'her' to either do it or go away that is the worst part, the fear is unbearable.

Should I delete my email account so that the emails just bounce back? Would reactivating my fb have any negative effects? ...
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm

If you've blocked the scammer, they can't contact you. What good is a threat if they can't make it? See the logic? Just hold steady and it'll go away. Delete any messages you get without even reading them. Deleting your account is a last resort, but can be done if it'll give you more peace of mind. But please, keep posting up any other details you have such as a Skype or Facebook name.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Does google alerts warn me of posts put onto Facebook?

I'm just completely freaking out, I can barely type my hands are shaking so much. Need to get a grip and wait this thing out. Thanks for the support, this site is basically THE help for this, so glad you are here helping people.
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby NewGuyAdam » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Email headers she has used:
hey its me
my full name
NewGuyAdam
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Google alerts will warn you no matter where it's posted. OK, can you post up the scammer's Skype name (right click the profile to get the profile up and that'll show you the actual Skype name) and FB account?
Wayne

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com