Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Angie Varona

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

lina.linas21 - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#7382]

What name did the scammer use?*: Lina Corteuse
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: lina.linas21
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

star.bentley5 - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Feedback form [#8865]

What name did the scammer use?*: star bentley
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 19
Scammer's Skype name.: star bentley
Scammer's Skype username . .*: star.bentley5
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: star.bentley5 - skype

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:04 pm

On Skype as:

star.bentley5 / star bentley

(part of the) Stolen picture used:

bentley.PNG
bentley.PNG (97.77 KiB) Viewed 7899 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Angie Varona

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:06 am

Via PM

What name did the scammer use?*: Dominant1Alexa (was alexa93xx from a previous poster)
Scammer's email address if you have it.: alexa93xx@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: No idea
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: collarspace.com
How much money did they ask for (was demand)?: £75
Name you were told to send the money to. : Not Told yet

What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Her UK Bank Account
How were you to send the money ?: Bank Account
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Nothing
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The person looked me up on Collarspace. Said she'd meet me at the weekend for a private drink where no one can hear us. The grammar is UK. Sounds very true and said she was not a prostitute and this payment was for simply an agreement for a meeting and nothing else is expected.
Would amazon have bank details of this person? No Idea
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

crazy mejia - skype

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 am

Feedback form #11017

What name did the scammer use?*: crazy mejia
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 21
Scammer's Skype name.: crazy mejia
Scammer's Skype username . .*: crazy.mejia and crazy.mejia1
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: skype
How much money did they demand?: haven't get there
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked the contact on skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: The scammer used Angie Varona's pictures.

From USA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Feedback form #11060

What name did the scammer use?*: Layla marie Gomez
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25 (9th january 1991)
Scammer's Skype name.: Layla
Scammer's Skype username . .*: Layla.gomez03
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Tagged, I already rapported her over there, I can't find the account now
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Tagged --> Skype
How much money did they demand?: 150 euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : FIRST NAME : KEVIN MAURICE LAST NAME : GARCIA
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: LOCATION : PHILIPPINES
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: -
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They haven't post anything yet.
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deleted my facebook and Tagged accounts and i blocked the person on Skype. Further I looked on google entering my name for other significant information about me. I also changed my names on my emails.

Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Cisco Systems, Inc.
Past: Netra Technologies. Inc

Studied Business Administration at San Jose State University
Past: Notre Dame High School (Belmont, California)

Lives in San Jose, California
From San Jose, California

DOB January 3rd 1991
Attachments
12814191_103465030049342_62155911400193913_n.jpg
lucy.JPG
layla.JPG
layla.JPG (13.27 KiB) Viewed 7788 times
12801259_103455110050334_1781497117826769664_n.jpg
Wayne

Staciephillips1111@outlook.com

Unread postby cousin » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:14 am

What name did the scammer use?*: Stacie Phillips
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 28
Scammer's Facebook name.: Stacie Phillips
Email: Staciephillips1111@outlook.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on? : facebook
How much money did they demand?: i discovered her first

She said whe was from Maryland, college park...
She wrote many of this letters commonly used for scammers on the internet

Ex: "I think the most important key to a successful relationship is when you truly enjoy each others company.I think the key to a successful relationship is to love them with all your heart, and to always show them that you do. And of course to always be honest,Trust, good communication and a lasting friendship...Commitment is the greatest key to a successful relationship. If you are committed you will always find a way to work things out....Passion. Without feeling passionately towards your mate the communication, sex, intimacy, and ultimate closeness will not be there, which in turn leaves each partner wanting/needing more from the relationship than they are getting...Communication... talking and open honest communication about how you feel. What makes you happy and what upsets you. If you dont tell your partner then they cant do what makes you happy and vice versa...Communication. In many instances, communication can be used in place of relationship.If you withhold something from your spouse or lie to them, the communication (or relationship) has ended. If you chose not to be truthful, because youre afraid they may leave or be upset, youve got nothing to lose -- the relationship is already over. You may continue to go through life together, but youll never have a relationship...I feel that a relationship should always be based upon honesty and acceptance. When you can fully accept yourself, honesty will come naturally. This in return will leave your partner feeling comfortable with you, knowing there is nothing to hide. If two people can see each other in full view with complete acceptance, they can build a successful relationship from this...Well My Ex Boy Friend really Hurt me and it really Pain me, I caught him with my Best Friend and he even trying be rude and want to be beating me on it...And i hate something like that and i dont want a Man that will be beating me...So I want a Good and Lovely Man, But I Think you are the One for me...I will be to be communicating with you And soon we will be together...I dont know when i will been in state but if we continue like this and this leads to a good way for us by then i will know and i will come to meet you there state but just let us be communication on here going...I will Love to have your Pics and i will be happy to have you soon in my Arms...My Granny say Hi to you, She said she will be Happy to meet you soon because i have tell her a lot about you.. Soon i will be in state because am still my Granny and i need to take care of her very well.. Hope to hear from you soon.."

",i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would realy like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefull we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trusthworthy and intelligent person..i am looking for something long term relationship.Well i will await your reply and i will try and email you back"

i hope this is helpful
cousin
New survivor

Re: Staciephillips1111@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:39 am

Thank you for the update, cousin. Helps.

Fake profile used on FB:

Stacie Phillips - active since June 29.

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mary Johnson - Singles Date

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Feedback form [#13681]

What name did the scammer use?*: Mary Johnson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Phone 601-336-2430
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 29
Scammer's Skype name.: facebook singles date site
Scammer's Skype username . .*: Mary Johnson
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Mary Johnson
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Singles Date
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Nowhere
How much money did they demand?: A new I-Phone because she was using Grannys
Name you were told to send the money to. : 400.00
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: usa
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 601-336-2430
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: wU
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
mary.PNG

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I.m just keeping her talking so she can get caught.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: She wants to move in with me and become my wife
Where did you find us?: searching google with Her picture. It says she steals from a girl Name of Angie Varona
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Feedback form #15575

What name did the scammer use?*: Laureana Duvale
Scammer's email address if you have it.: emilymiller821@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25
Scammer's Skype name.: It was Facebook cam, but the account was deleted.
Scammer's Skype username . .*: id=100014794964395
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: id=100014794964395
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook and google talk phone 617-903-7012
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Just Facebook chat
How much money did they demand?: Close to $1,500.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : Don't remember the chat was cleared
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Do not remember
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: I am not sure if it was the same scamer, but I was given this number 617-903-7012
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They showed the video on the same shat site for Facebook
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Reported the Facebook page the photo qas not thesame as the one on Facebook, but it was sens via email.
Attachments
IMG_4046.JPG
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com