Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ashley Madison leak blackmail.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Ashley madison

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Feedback form [#7936]

What name did the scammer use?*: Daniel Williams
Scammer's email address if you have it.: requestmxuga@segment.xyz
How much money did they demand?: 5 bitcoins
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - emails received in July, the victim does not even have a FB account:

Subject: Your Ashley Madison Account - You are fucked up

Unfortunately your data was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison and I know have your information. I have also used your user profile to find your Facebook page, using this I can now message all of your friends and family members.

If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends and family members (and perhaps even your employers too?) then you need to send 1 bitcoin to the following BTC address.

Bitcoin Address:
1JeDGwyWQpuQZE6mfj2M7M1BWuAoLG4tE3

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay) to stop any future emails like this.

You can buy bitcoin using online exchanges easily. If the bitcoin is not paid within 3 days of 25 Sep 2015 then my system will automatically message all of your friends and family members. The bitcoin address is unique to you.

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?

Sincerely,
Laura

Same day:

Subject: You got.... busted

Unfortunately your data was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison and I know have your information. I have also used your user profile to find your Facebook page, using this I can now message all of your friends and family members.

If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends and family members (and perhaps even your employers too?) then you need to send 1 bitcoin to the following BTC address.

Bitcoin Address:
1hXEWygbbtpYKgKRzHtiQWZQXGANHbCK3

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay) to stop any future emails like this.

You can buy bitcoin using online exchanges easily. If the bitcoin is not paid within 3 days then my system will automatically message all of your friends and family members. The bitcoin address is unique to you.

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?

Sincerely,
Nancy

And again same day:

Subject: Your Ashley Madison Account - I will reveal your info

Bitcoin Address:
1JeDGwyWQpuQZE6mfj2M7M1BWuAoLG4tE3

You can buy bitcoin using online exchanges easily. If the bitcoin is not paid within 3 days of 25 Sep 2015 then my system will automatically message all of your friends and family members. The bitcoin address is unique to you.

Sincerely,
Dorothy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby aboveBoard » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:39 pm

So here's my question: Has anyone seen any of these threats carried through?

I'm not sure how much I have to worry about. I used an email address that's not associated with my social media accounts, and all credit card and address info is out of date (credit card is gone, and I've moved). I did use my real name, and it is a real address associated with me, but that's all public record anyway so whatever.

I'm also not particularly concerned about social damage. No need to get into my personal life, but I'll just say that there's 0 chance of the information leaking out causing any problem with my important relationships, and while talking down anyone on my friends list that WOULD have some sort of problem with it isn't high on my list of things I'd like to do, it's not that big of a deal to me.

So I'm just curious if anyone HAS had anything done to them and what it looks like. Because it seems like they're more likely to just be fishing for some percentage of victims to be scared enough to just pay up rather than going through the effort of actually DOING anything (which would expose them to greater risk of getting caught).
aboveBoard
New survivor

Unread postby jaylow3325 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Had another one come in just now. This time from:

Kimberly Jones <sanyop@single.xyz

Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Name:
Address:
Credit Card Type Used:
Credit card number
Last Payment:
Your computer ip address:

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.

We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 10 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address: (if you have already paid, then ignore the email)

Bitcoin Address:
17okoqsQDDtUiZAGbLGdwoGX3MdwgheTvQ

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.

You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.

If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you
jaylow3325
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:55 pm

From what we're seeing right now (and remember, this is a new scam, so we're still learning about it ourselves), most of the emails are scattergun approaches. No reply means nothing else from them.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby aboveBoard » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:02 pm

It's a weird sweetspot they're relying on - they need people dumb enough to fall for it but smart enough to get their digital hands on some bitcoins.
aboveBoard
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:14 pm

If just a few people actually sent money it'd be more than worth it. That's all it takes.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:19 pm

Feedback form #7948

What name did the scammer use?*: Michelle Smith, Ruth Johnson, Barbara Brown, Brian Jones, James Johnson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mapshrijr@minnesota.xyz, hellomuuru@incest.xyz, texasiowdn@wagon.xyz, recordedoixyu@sl.xyz, (americansoqitt@annual.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: NA
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: NA
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked them
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Feedback form #7947

What name did the scammer use?*: Carol Brown
Scammer's email address if you have it.: criticsrmwpy@dns.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: N/A
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: N/A
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: N/A
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: N/A
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: N/A
How much money did they demand?: 10 Bit coins
Name you were told to send the money to. : 17okoqsQDDtUiZAGbLGdwoGX3MdwgheTvQ
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: N/A
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: N/A
How were you to send the money ?: Bitcoin
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Locked up Facebook
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.

We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 10 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address: (if you have already paid, then ignore the email)

Bitcoin Address:

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.

You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.

If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).

Carol Brown
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Feedback form #7951

What name did the scammer use?*: David Smith
Scammer's email address if you have it.: lessonsnabki@mixing.xyz>

How old did the scammer say they were?*: They didn't
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: None
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: None
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: email only
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: N/A
How much money did they demand?: 10 bitcoins
Name you were told to send the money to. : Bitcoin address
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: N/A
How were you to send the money ?: Bitcoin address
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Planning on blocking their email address
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: This was one of the Ashly Madison scams and my email is not even in that database. Email said:

Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Name: [my name]
Address: [my address]
Credit Card Type Used: AM
Credit card number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
Last Payment: 20.00 on 2014-02-04 23:56:36
Your computer ip address: [not my current one]

Bitcoin Address:

David Smith
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com