Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ashley Madison leak blackmail.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Ashley madison

Unread postby Karlo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Hi all: I received a similar one from:

Jason Jones
bilysg@cache.xyz
Karlo
New survivor

Unread postby secretmessages58 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:56 pm

I got the same email. This time the name was Paul Williams. His email address is Also has the bitcoin address 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B. A google search of that bitcoin address pointed me to a log of activity liked to that address.

http://webbtc.com/address/1NfbMT1SpGfxw ... UD7hy9pt2B

It shows that three people fell for the scam and paid it.

If it were legit, each bitcoin address would have to be unique so that it could be linked to a specific profile. Then and only then could the scammer know which profile to not expose.

As for me, I paid with a visa gift card, used a burner email address, and used a fake name and address., So, no worries here.
secretmessages58
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:14 pm

We never recommend paying the scammer. They only come back for more. Better to utilze the steps to disappear from the scammer's sight.

http://blackmailscams.com/
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:32 pm

Feedback form #7888

What name did the scammer use?*: Richard Brown
Scammer's email address if you have it.: eligibilitywkota@excerpt.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: Didn't
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: N/A
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: N/A
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: They e-mailed me.
How much money did they demand?: 10 BC
Name you were told to send the money to. : 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B
How were you to send the money ?: BC
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None. Reported the e-mail to Google.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.

We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 10 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address:

Bitcoin Address:
1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.

You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.

If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby jaylow3325 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 pm

"It shows that three people fell for the scam and paid it.

If it were legit, each bitcoin address would have to be unique so that it could be linked to a specific profile. Then and only then could the scammer know which profile to not expose."

I am truly a newb with all this. Are you saying the scammer wouldn't know who paid him/her/them because the BC address is the same for multiple people? Again, TOTAL newb here.
jaylow3325
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:55 pm

It's more a matter of paying making the scam worthwhile. The less people that pay, the less appealing the scam becomes. Plus, with the sextortion scams, paying only leads to more money demands being made. This is still obviously a fairly new scam, but we can see it going the same way. Pay once and the demands continue, but for larger and larger sums of money.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Feedback form #7890

What name did the scammer use?*: Mary Davis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: burdenojn@dash.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: Did not
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: none
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B
How much money did they demand?: 10 BTC
Name you were told to send the money to. : 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B
How were you to send the money ?: 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Shut down FB
Wayne

Unread postby aikid » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Here is more -

Donna Davis generationfrqtk@hired.xyz

David Brown mannerbuuof@noble.xyz

aikid
New survivor

Unread postby Joker » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 pm

More than likely the best thing to do with this will be ignore these blackmailers. Why do I say this? Think of it like a school of fish or a flock of birds. Picking one out of the lot is not going to be done UNTIL you reply to them. At that point they know they have a live one. Do post their details but do so in a manner in which it is not personally identifying to you. This is again falling into the category of "we got a live one" for these scammers and worse, they may want revenge.

If anyone can get full headers with full email (source code for email) I would like to see it please.
[XXXXXX]لئيم كافر[/size]
Joker
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Feedback form #7892

What name did the scammer use?*: Donna Davis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: generationfrqtk@hired.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: didn't
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: not provided
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: not provided
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: n/a
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: n/a
How much money did they demand?: 10 Bitcoin
Name you were told to send the money to. : n/a
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: n/a
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: n/a
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: n/a
How were you to send the money ?: Bitcoin
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com