Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ashley Madison leak blackmail.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Ashley madison

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:51 pm

114.166.51.88 Open Computer Network Yokohama Japan
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:55 pm

I thought the France one wasn't correct. (Therefore I deleted it)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby athoscowver » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:04 pm

I received several of these emails using the same scrypt:
Name: StevenDavis
email: ndauyma@olympics.xyz
Bitcoin Address:
1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B

Name:Deborah Davis
email:signingmywa@thailand.xyz
bitcoin address:1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B

Name:Maria Brown
Email:sharonepjyg@sv.xyz
Bitcoin Address:1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B

Name:Susan Smith
Email: dealtuodue@expects.xyz

Name:David Smith
Email:datingissq@employee.xyz

Donald Brown
jackjalyj@mix.xyz
1KmdpAhanSoBAuAXLXAkFeKQUW2v6uFwTc

Michelle Miller
javascriptluo@manager.xyz
17okoqsQDDtUiZAGbLGdwoGX3MdwgheTvQ

Jeff Williams
economiescahe@favorites.xyz

James Miller
devonwaig@fit.xyz
athoscowver
New survivor

Unread postby blkintelligence » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:31 pm

I received this email 1st.

From: root (accounting@impact-mailer.com) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Mon 9/14/15 10:41 AM
To:

Dear ,

We have some bad news and some good news for you.
First, the bad news. We have prepared a letter
to be mailed to the following address:

The XXXXXX Family

The letter details all of your activities on Ashley Madison,
including your profile information, your login activity,
and credit card transactions such as the following:

--------------------------
Information removed.
--------------------------
(... and more)

Now for the good news. You can easily stop this letter
from being mailed, by sending 2 BTC to the following
Bitcoin address within the next 96 hours:

1Gy4ngTThHW2waK7uCgNhV4DukoJrKyaKo

As long as you make the payment in a timely fashion:

o The prepared letter above will be destroyed
o You will never hear from us again
o In the coming weeks, we are launching a publicly searchable website
with all of the information leaked from the Ashely Madison website.
If you make the payment of 2 BTC in the next 96 hours, all of your
activities will be expunged from this website. All searches for your
personal information will turn up blank. It will be as if you never
had an account in the first place.

We appreciate your prompt cooperation. If you don't
yet know how to send Bitcoin, now is a great time to learn.
In the US, CoinBase.com is a good place to start.

---
FAQ
---

Q: Why should I trust you?
A: We are a business. Like all businesses, our model only
works if we deliver on our promises. Rest assured, we *will*
deliver either way.

Q: How will you know I sent the money?
A: The Bitcoin address above is owned by us, and associated
specifically with your account.
We will receive confirmation typically within 10 minutes of
remittance, and your status will be automaticallly updated.
You can read all about how this works on numerous
websites about Bitcoin.

Q: I'm trying to setup my Bitcoin account but need more time.
A: You can get a one-time 48 hour extension by replying to this
email with the word "EXTENSION" in the message. If you do so,
we will know you are working on the payment and your deadline
will be automatically extended by 48 hours. (You can safely
ignore any mailer errors.)

Remember, you have 96 hours!

// The Impact Team //
blkintelligence
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:54 pm

Feedback form #7916

What name did the scammer use?*: Steven Davis
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ndauyma@olympics.xyz

How old did the scammer say they were?*: Didn't say
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: None
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: none
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: no
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: 10 bitcoins
Name you were told to send the money to. : 1NfbMT1SpGfxwyaGJXjBt1VsUD7hy9pt2B
How were you to send the money ?: BC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby PM73 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi guys,

i received emails from the following people in the last week.
I have included email addresses and bitcoin addresses

Susan Miller (translatorjaba@webmasters.xyz)

George Johnson (clientscaag@cooper.xyz)

Deborah Miller (referencefpm@scanned.xyz)

Christopher Brown (mandatoryxymu@mj.xyz)

Nancy Miller (minorityuoyfr@mono.xyz)
19tdydCA6nRX73HG5MsozGtDdSLN8LEsus
PM73
New survivor

Unread postby Joker » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:27 am

There is one problem with the Ashley Madison (AM) hack, summing it up in one word: INFORMATION

(..... or in an acronym: TMI)

You can assume that with the leaks of the hacked information, at the very least the scammer has the following information on you: email, phone number, and mailing address.

This is problematic. The most obvious threat is the scammer using regular old mail to send you and your family the bloody details of the indiscretion. I am not here to judge, I am not here to play moral police. I am here to say that actions have consequences and unfortunately those consequences are scammers trying to take advantage of you.

Paying them won't solve it, in fact it lets them know they have a live one. So what do we do? What do we need to know?

[XXXXXX]DOX'ing: What you need to know[/size]

As mentioned above there is the threat of snail mail but let's talk about our generation. The whole Ashley Madison scandal was that this is a digital generation reaching out for a relationship. We live in a digital era. The idea of snail mail nearly became obsolete with email. In fact as email was coming out many postal services reported it as competition in the early 90's. This lends to the fact of how integrated a simple email address has become to our lives. In some cases, it can lead to a real life identity. Your phone number can do the same thing. I can look you up with your email address and phone number on something like facebook.

What is this called? Hackers and scam artists call it DOX'ing. What do you need to know about it?

Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents),[1] or doxxing,[2][3] is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual.[3][4][5][6]

The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (like Facebook), hacking, and social engineering. It is closely related to internet vigilantism and hacktivism.

Doxing may be carried out for various reasons, including to aid law enforcement, business analysis, extortion, coercion, harassment, online shaming and vigilante justice.

Hackers and amateur detectives alike can harvest the information from the internet about individuals. A basic Web search can yield results. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Linkedin offer a wealth of private information, because many users have high levels of self-disclosure (i.e. sharing their photos, place of employment, phone number, email address), but low levels of security. It is also possible to extrapolate a person's name and home address from a cell-phone number, through such services as reverse phone lookup.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing

The simple fact is we need to unplug. We need to disassociate our digital life from our real life to a degree. It is entirely ok to have friends on facebook until someone is targeting you, for who you are, over a digital platform.

[XXXXXX]So what now? Time to disassociate and get off the grid.[/size]

Scam survivors has a section to it that you must read for blackmail scams/sextortion: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blog/the-m ... r-answers/

Done reading it? Good. Let's relate that to the AM hack and what is coming out of it. First and foremost, if you can shut down your social media account do so and do so now. That may not be the case for many here though. I market and connect through Linkedin all day long. Due to the rather sensitive nature of this information leak, removing your facebook might be a bit of an awkward conversation. This may call for some adjustments to privacy settings:

https://www.facebook.com/about/basics
https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/d ... -practices
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/0 ... d-privacy/

With so many other social networks out there, I'm not going to cover them all but please do feel free to add privacy write ups in here for other social networks. The main thing is this, if you can't delete the profile AT LEAST UPGRADE THE PRIVACY! THIS SHOULD NOT BE USED AS AN EXCUSE TO KEEP THE PROFILE IF YOU CAN LEGITIMATELY DO AWAY WITH IT!

Secondly I would suggest testing your privacy settings. Register a secondary test account on that social network and try to search for yourself with your own email address and phone number.

Last but not least, consider changing the log in email address and phone number to your social netowrk accounts if at all possible. It's time to get off the grid when and where we can. This is a good example of what happens when we centralize our identity online in both the good and the naughty. Like I said, I am not here to judge anything except the scammers. What you do on your own conscience is fortunately not on my own.

Play safe and do get off the grid. This is the prime example of how our digital life can become our real life and it is time to disassociate.
[XXXXXX]لئيم كافر[/size]
Joker
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!
Banksy ain't got nothing on me!

Unread postby oscar12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:38 am

This a message that the scammer has send to me.

Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Name: 21812074
Address: , , Zapopan
Credit Card Type Used: B
Credit card number: XXXX XXXX XXXX VI
Last Payment: 3 on
Your computer ip address: 45030

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.

We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 5 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address:

Bitcoin Address:

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.

You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.

If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?

Daniel Williams
Patricia Smith
Sandra Brown
oscar12
New survivor

Unread postby panon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi,

I have received the same e-mails on 27.9. and 28.9. 2015 from: rsscpe@sub.xyz and blackfoiza@brunswick.xyz
Credit card information are correct but I have no clue how they got it even my e-mail ....
Do you know what to do? Should I contact police?

Here is the email:

Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Name:
Address:
Credit Card Type Used: VI
Credit card number:
Last Payment:
Your computer ip address:

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.

We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 10 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address:

Bitcoin Address:

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.

You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.

If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?
Mary Johnson
panon
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Cancel your Credit Card if you haven't already. Then follow the steps at our Blackmail site. See also Joker's post above.

Link to our Blackmail site is in my signature line.
\/
\/
\/
\/
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com