Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

screen name Cassie Ponti

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

screen name Cassie Ponti

Unread postby ELS » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 am

Hi guys I been Scamed :(

hear is the info on the person that I have

screen name Cassie Ponti

https:/ /www. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004124952434 and or https:/ /www. facebook.com/cassie.ponti.7 or http:/ /www. facebook.com/cassie.ponti?fref=ts links disabled. FF.

She/he has been working from Facebook,skype,Tagged

I managed to get them to have thair cam on during a convo after thay started to blackmail me and got some names of peopel from ther fake facebook page, thay where trying to show me that thay where deliting the video of me on ther desk top but of corse thay where not going to but during this time I had my FRAPS recording program on which I use for my car racing and rallying sims, it worked prity well and let me see a lot of what was on thair screen, I still have them in skype and would love to know how to track thair IP as im willing to get a bunch of ather victomes to gether and hunt them down but I need as meny peopel to work together on this as possabil

all so thay used two names for the $ pick up and thay are ...

FIRST NAME: MARCO
LAST NAME: SORTIJAS
ADDRESS: TANZA, CAVITE

FIRST NAME: LEXLY
LASTE NAME: ABAD
ADDRESS: TANZA, CAVITE

if any of you guys have any more info plees let me and the forum know
ELS
New survivor

Re: screen name Cassie Ponti

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 am

Hello, Els,

do you have one email adress used by this one or the screen name used for chat? It will help if you posted it.

To know what details are needed to be reported - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1628
To understand what´s really happend: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
To know what you need to do - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242 - the topic has answers for all questions regarding this type of scam.

You can not track their IP using Skype. You can do it just if you received one email from "her" - explanations here about how you can find the header and how you could analyze it: http://whatismyipaddress.com/

About:
I still have them in skype and would love to know how to track thair IP as im willing to get a bunch of ather victomes to gether and hunt them down but I need as meny peopel to work together on this as possabil

Best thing to do is to stop all contacts, delete "her" and block "her" in every place used online to talk with "her".You will never manage to "hunt them down". No one will.
The pictures used are stolen, the real owner of the pictures and cam-recorded session has no idea her images are used for scam. Plus, the scammer have your real life details and for your own good we advice you not to play with this scammer. Only you can get is more pain.
Stop it, block the scammer, change or delete your profiles used with this one (all are compromised now) and dont communicate with your scammer anymore. Not a single word. They are criminals and playing with them can end bad for you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 am

Now about the scammer:

First FB profile:
Cassie Ponti Active since August 9 2012

Image - - the picture is used on other different profiles in Facebook

Second profile:
Cassie Ponti aka cassie.ponti.7 - private profile

3rd profile:
Cassie Ponti aka cassie.ponti?fref=ts
Active since June 30 2012.

Pictures used just on Facebook:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 am

Pictures from the 3rd FB profile used somewhere else:

Used on two adult sites (both french):

www. xcam.in/Sexy%20Cazzy-20872 - available just in cache version, maybe because was deactivated
Details of the beautiful Sexy Cazzy
Rating: 3.67 / 1032 votes
Chat Type: free
Height: 160
Weight: 50
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Measurements: 90-63-90
Sexual Preferences: More:

and:

xlove.com/ webcam-sex-cam-hot-live-sexy-cazzy-trans-19-anni- 20872-photos.html
same profile details

Part of the pictures reported above are used for one videoclip on youtube with the same name Cassie Mae Garcia , posted at 25.02.2010: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0iG5w96bfA[/youtube]

One of the pictures used lead to one profile who seems to belongs to the real owner of the pictures:

Real owner´s name is Cassie Mae Garcia. she´s a freelance model. Her FB profile has 5.000 friends and 2130 subscribers. She´s not part in the scam and she is not aware about her pictures being used for scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:49 pm

I still have them in skype and would love to know how to track thair IP as im willing to get a bunch of ather victomes to gether and hunt them down but I need as meny peopel to work together on this as possabil

They use internet cafes, fake numbers and made up details. You're not going to track them down. If it were possible, don't you think we'd be doing it all the time and getting them arrested?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby melkart » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:38 am

hi guys,

I have been scammed by the same person using the same profiles...I blocked them everywhere, but what else can I do ?
melkart
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 am

You can find all the answers to your questions answered in these two topics. Please read:

Online blackmail. Please read.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1242

If you have additional details about the scammer not posted in this topic, please add them here, so that more people can be warned about this scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Recently blackmailed/scammed

Unread postby chico » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:00 pm

i alsoo was blackmailed last week fb naam cassie ponti, skypename cassandraponti1111 and i alsoo was so stupid to exposed myself on cam, she alsoo had the list of my fb friends and now i think she gonna post the video there, i have vlokked her on skype and facebook
chico
New survivor

Re: Recently blackmailed/scammed

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Chico,

you have all you need to do here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.
Protect yourself, post the scammer details, delete and block "her" and you will be safe in few days.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: trying to figure out how to add a scammer gladysjibreel@

Unread postby chico » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 pm

i don't now if i am on the right section here ? but i was scamt last week, but until now i do not have recieve any question about money or what else. i blocked her on fb, and alsoo on skype, b'coz i'm affraid now, she have video of me where i was so stupid to explore myself. did somebody knows what to do now ? ( sorry about my englisch , it's not so good )
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved this post from another section.
chico
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com