Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Amber and Jeremy mitchell - POF

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Amber and Jermey mitchell - POF

Unread postby A1a1 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:02 am

I had the same, told him I didn't have any money, he said he wanted a payment plan for counseling. I'm in Ohio, she said she loved here. The number is (864) 357-5033
SC, USA. He had me scared too, I never said anything incriminating. It was just harmless text. This guy knows what he is doing. Let me know if anyone got anything similar from that number. He said he was 40, he actually sounded black.
A1a1
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:39 am

Please go here and follow all of the advice to protect yourself and other victims of the scammer. Fill in as many scammer details as you can. More details save more victims. http://blackmailscams.com/

=
+18643575033
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Spartanburg, SC
Mobile - Boost Mobile
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby yosai » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:20 am

I'm actually having this problem right now. A detective by the name of Scott faust called and said I had been talking to this mans daughter. I then spoke to the father and had the same kind of conversation about cell phone being terminated. I gave my name and thats about it. The amount to terminate cell phone was 400$ The father went by Brendon Davis. I can't tell if I'm being scammed or not. The detective didn't sound like what he looked like when I looked up the officer in question. and the number on the officers page was different than the one I called to speak with him.
yosai
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:57 am

yosai,

Please read this link: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/, fill that form on the page two with all the details you have and apply all the steps from the page you receive after submitting the form.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kodi or Kori - POF

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6919]

What name did the scammer use?*: Kodi or Kori (daughter) Calvin (father) attorney (Charles Lynch)
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 18 on PoF - sent nudes first asked for junk pic- then claimed 15
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: not sure- she was black
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: POF
How much money did they demand?: 500- to deactivate his business line- "father" he worked for a security
Name you were told to send the money to. : Calvin and to an unnamed corporation
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: (704) 301-2079 Charlotte, NC (fathers) (910) 224-5341 NC, USA "daughter";
How were you to send the money ?: Western union or Walmart
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked number - called attorney: attorney advised its a well thought out plan that preys on a mans instinct to protect his reputation
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: His script - very articulate. Spoke to Kori or Kodi(staying at her grandparents house)" dad" Calvin he was a and Armed forces Colonel now working for private security they move around they are in town Bc his wife's father was sick or just passed away . Called me and said he recorded my phone call - here was his text after I agreed to try to pay (which I haven't and won't)

Sir this dating site has already pressed charges on my daughter. I haven't called you back yet cause we had to leave early to meet my attorney at the police department. They changed the time on us. As for compensating the company for the phone, my attorney strongly advised me not to do so but rather allow
the local authorities to deal with the situation. Mr. "Insert last name", as you should know I'm going against better judgment here by giving you this opportunity
. I'm going to need to call you to further discuss this situation. As soon as we handle this charge against my daughter sir, I will call you. It shouldn't take much longer. And don't worry, we have held off from having you charge based on the agreement we've established.
Sir I just tried to call you.
Sir, after listening to you i've decided to have some friends of mine at the department run some checks on you. I tell you what, tomorrow when you get to
an agency that does electronic wiring call me. I sincerely don't trust you with my account number over night. When you get to a store location that does
electronic wiring, I suggest you call me then so we can resolve this issue. Until then I'm going to have some friends run some checks.
=
+17043012079
Verizon Wireless Mobile in Charlotte, NC

+19102245341
Boost Mobile Mobile in Fayetteville, NC
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Scott Faust, Brendon Davis - POF

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6907]

What name did the scammer use?*: Scott Faust, Brendon Davis
How old did the scammer say they were?*: Adult, later claimed 15
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: not sure
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: was not given
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: PoF
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Text
How much money did they demand?: 400
Name you were told to send the money to. : Brendon Davis
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: not sure yet
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 803-603-5981 and 803-225-0948
How were you to send the money ?: Not sure yet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I was thinkign I should change my Cell# beings i'm with straight Talk
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I was talking to the detective that had called me about this and when I tried to get his email he instead turned the convo to me taking a picture of the receipt for the payment so he would know it went through so he knew i kept my end of the bargain I had struck with supposed father. If I'm correct shouldn't the officer give you his email if asked for it? also when talking with the man he had a strange accent compared to the face of the officer of the same name I looked up.
-
+18036035981
Verizon Wireless Mobile in Columbia, SC

+18032250948
Verizon Wireless Mobile in Columbia, SC
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Kodi or Kori - POF

Unread postby ford150 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:33 am

I had the same thing. Except the name was Kim. Was wondering if anything else has happend to you since. I also blocked them. Extortion is also illegal.
ford150
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:53 am

Can you give us some more details?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby ford150 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:11 am

Met on POF. Age said 18. She asked for my number so i gave it. She started sending me nude videos of her. Said she wanted to talk. I tried calling her but she never answered. She always said she was at the hospital an her grandpa was sick. I thought something was up so i blocked her number. I get a call today from this calvin at the same number as posted above and he talked for about 40 minutes. He said he wasnt going to press charges. Then someone claiming to be his wife calls. Same number as the second one posted above. She says that it is olny fair if i pay for the deactivation of their daughters phone. I told her thats extortion and im not paying so she said she was going to press charges. I just hung up and blocked both numbers
ford150
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:39 am

Ford150,

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/ try to read this, please. Fill that form in with the details you have about the scammer and follow all the needed steps to protect yourself without to skip any of those steps.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com