Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Amber and Jeremy mitchell - POF

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Amber and Jeremy mitchell - POF

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm

bms.JPG

It's not exactly rocket science.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Ashley Nelson - POF

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:57 am

Form received 2017-11-27 03:50:35

What name did the scammer use?: Ashley Nelson
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
Scammer's Skype name.: None
Scammer's Skype username .: None
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: South Carolina
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Pof
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Text
How much money did they demand?: 3200
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Greenville SC
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 18035432495
How were you to send the money ?: 50$ version refill card weekly by pic messege to that number
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None
-
+18035432495
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Columbia, SC
Original network provider Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Sc
"Verizon Wireless"
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Form received 2018-01-21 18:10:19

What name did the scammer use?: Michelle, and no name for the man claiming to be the father
How old did the scammer say they were?: 19
Scammer's Skype name.: na
Scammer's Skype username .: na
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Duncan , SC 29334
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: mingle2.com
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: we started txting via mobile, her profile listed her as 19 years old
How much money did they demand?: unspecified, the male called me claiming his computer was broken and demanded that i pay him or else he will take my pictures to the police
Name you were told to send the money to.: discontued contact blocked phone number
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: conversation never got that far as i refused
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 864-529-8448
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have completely removed all social media for google, and removed my profile from mingle. I have resigned my google account yet they are calling my phone. I have blocked two phone numbers from them. I believe they are attempting to blackmail me for their computer that they destroyed, and have also deleted the individuals profile on Mingle2. the claim i have been sneaking out with their daughter and I am in completely different state from them, no way possible to do what they claim. I believe the man had the phone when texting resumed after a week and set me up to extort money. I am in XXXXXX, they are in South Caroline. no email, land line phone 864-529-8448
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: DO NOT SHARE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND DO NOT SHARE INTIMATE PICTURES. and Never trust them unitl you have met the FACE TO FACE AND VERIFIED THEIR AGE! there are SO many ways to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and leave your self open to the unthinkable.
=
+18645298448
Number billable as geographic
City or exchange location Spartanburg, SC
Original network provider Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba Southern Bell Tel & Tel
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:26 am

Form received 2018-01-30 23:34:00

What name did the scammer use?: Eric Thompson and Francois Conlon
Scammer's Skype name.: None
Scammer's Skype username .: None
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Christine Mac Andrews is all I have
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Text
How much money did they demand?: 8000
Name you were told to send the money to.: Eric Thompson and Francois Conlon
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Mali
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 618-391-9198 and 843-474-8081 and 574-281-6768
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None yet
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I have until February 10th to come up with $2500 or they will post it to Facebook and YouTube and give it to the athorities. They say they were only 15 but they really was not!!!
=
+16183919198
City or exchange location Glen Carbon, IL
Original network provider Ameritech Illinois
"Enflick - Neutral Tandem - SVR" redirected VOIP phone number.

+18434748081
City or exchange location Laurel Bay, SC
Original network provider Level 3 Communications, Llc - Sc
Enflick - Bandwidth.com - SVR" redirected VOIP phone number.

+15742816768
City or exchange location Argos, IN
Original network provider Level 3 Communications, Llc - In
"Enflick - Bandwidth.com - SVR" redirected VOIP phone number.
Wayne

Corey Martin - grindr

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Form received 2018-04-01 20:48:56

What name did the scammer use?: Corey Martin
Scammer's Skype name.: n/a
Scammer's Skype username .: n/a
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Grindr Profile - Party boy Corey
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Grindr
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Chat via text
How much money did they demand?: $897.99
Name you were told to send the money to.: Gabriel1800 on CashApp
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Unknown
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 757-297-4845
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: n/a
How were you to send the money ?: CashApp
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Originally talked on grindr, exchanged phone numbers. Sends nude and video m***urbating unsolicited. Next morning get a call from "angry dad" saying "his son took his work phone" and he "has to wipe it clean." Sends a verizon bill (fake) for $897.99 to deactivate the line and reactivate a new number, requests money through CashApp.

Says his name is John Martin, "father" of Corey Martin, and lives in Florida. Originally pinged on grindr in Syracuse, NY, and number is a Virginia verizon number. Letter from Verizon had no date, no info other than the last four of a fake account number. Demanding payment or will go to Miami sheriff office.
=
+17572974845
City or exchange location Norfolk, VA
Original network provider Verizon Wireless (vaw), Llc
Wayne

Thomas Stenton / Nadia - okcupid

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Form received 2018-06-23 13:43:39

What name did the scammer use?: Thomas Stenton / Nadia
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
Scammer's Skype name.: i used OKcupid
Scammer's Skype username .: I used OKcupid
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Okcupid Name is Nadia but i had it banned sorry.
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: OKcupid.com
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Yes they gave me their phone number
How much money did they demand?: 1800
Name you were told to send the money to.: Told to tex the Moneypak to a phone number 9014172563
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: US
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 901-417-2563
How were you to send the money ?: It was a moneypak card.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I took down my OKcupid account and reported theirs and they said they banned them.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Their profile said they were 19 then we matched they asked me to use their phone number to talk. We talked for awhile then she sends me some nudes then she asks me to send some back. i wont at first but she sends me more and gets mad i didnt do it as well. So i finally do it then i get a call from a angry father saying shes 15 and i need to pay for her therapy.
=
+19014172563
City or exchange location Memphis, TN
Original network provider Powertel Memphis Licenses, Inc.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Chastity - okcupid

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Form received 2018-06-26 15:51:50

What name did the scammer use?: Chasity
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
Scammer's Skype name.: Via OKCupid, username is Chasity which was deleted or deactivated on OK Cupid
Scammer's Skype username .: Chasity
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: OK Cupid
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Text messaging via mobile number, the scammer gave me the flooring number +1(424) 317-2076
How much money did they demand?: $370
Name you were told to send the money to.: Told me to send money by buying a prepaid card called MoneyPak, and sending it via text to the following number +1 (424) 317-2076
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Was asked to send a prepaid card called MoneyPak with loaded $370 via text to the following number +1(424) 317-2076
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: I was provided with two numbers, Chasity the supposed scammer which is +1(424) 317-2076, and also a supposed Dectective called Robert P Myles, I asked for his badge number, he provided the following, PCH439 South Carolina Law Enforcement +1(803) 546-9774
How were you to send the money ?: MoneyPak prepaid card
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Have contacted and filed a report on the dating site OK Cupid, customer support said they have banned the profile and blocked their IP addresses.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: I feel as if scammed and threatened to send money as one option or second option was to appear before court. I met a woman on OK Cupid.com and her supposed name is Chasity, her profile age is 18, from Hawthorne CA. After some conversation I asked if she would provide her number so we can follow up via text in communication, which we did, with the following number +1(424) 317-2076. But then I received a call from the same number, who was the suppose father, telling me I was being investigated due to speaking with a minor underage/sexual misconduct, I didn't even meet the woman in person and didn't have sexual relations, and had to options the first option was to appear befor Court, or to pay $370 via MoneyPak prepaid card, due to the father saying he needed the money for early termination fee of the family line which was at 11 months to there 4 year contract, and also a deactivation fee. I also received a call from a suppose Detective called Robert P Myles, saying I was bein under investigation due to illegal sex misconduct with an underage minor, I asked for his badge number and he provided the following, PCH439 South Carolina Law Enforcement Division Internet Crimes Agency against Children, his number on my mobile ID at the time was +1(803) 546-9774. I feel threatened, and think it is a potential scam, asking please help me. I would like this to be reported and the scammers be brought to investigation, justice, and trial. That way this scam wouldn't happen to any other person. Thanks, Blessings.
=
+14243172076
City or exchange location California
Redirected VOIP phone number.

+18035469774
City or exchange location Columbia, SC
Original network provider Sprint Spectrum L.p.- Sc
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:26 pm

I would like this to be reported and the scammers be brought to investigation, justice, and trial.

You need to report the crime to the police.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27612&start=180#p138723
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Albert L Taylor - Doublelist.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:33 pm

Form received 2018-12-05 15:26:05

What name did the scammer use?: Albert L Taylor
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Doublelist.com I believe, but am unsure.
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first., They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: I received a random email from the person. With nothing in the body of the email to lead me to believe it was from Craigslist or doublelist, but it's the only place I can imagine.
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: None that I found
Scammer's email address if you have it.: taylorairborne599@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 910-665-9184
Scammer's Skype name.: N/a
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: 7B1A7FC7-719F-4681-849D-4ADC33028BB4_7fc1d0.jpeg
How much money did they demand?: About $4300
Name you were told to send the money to.: Debra Taylor
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Did not specify
How were you to send the money ?: Zelle
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deactivated Facebook, deleted my "text now" app (phone calls and texts were coming through there), deleted my emails that he/she communicated with me on...changed my passwords to something I will never remember so that I don't get curious and try to take a peek.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Bottom line:
Girl contacts me, wants to meet me, never tells me her age (even though I texted things like "I need you to be legal and over 18"), drives out (supposedly) to meet me, crashes the dads truck and needs extensive surgery.
Dad (who she doesn't live with) is in the army and up for promotion so he needs to keep it all quiet, makes a "handshake deal" for me to help. I say "ok" thinking it's a few hundred bucks, no big deal.
When I was told it's $4000 I started wondering.
And then I started thinking that I didn't do anything wrong in the first place so why should I even pay?
Then I'm still worried about police knocking on my door and other silly things.
That's when I found this place.

It wouldn't allow me to add a second email address so here it is:
captain82ndtaylor@usa.com
=
+19106659184
City or exchange location Wallace, NC
Original network provider Nextel Communications, Inc.
Attachments
7B1A7FC7-719F-4681-849D-4ADC33028BB4_7fc1d0.jpeg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Kayla- POF

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Form received 2019-01-12 02:35:42

What name did the scammer use?: Kayla`
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: POF
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 843-582-8876
How much money did they demand?: 1600
How were you to send the money ?: Zelle
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked, deleted my POF Account
=
+18435828876
City or exchange location Myrtle Beach, SC
Original network provider At&t Local
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com