Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ashley Tisdale

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ashley Tisdale

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Feedback form #1749

What name did the scammer use?: Gloria.M.Olson (Skype)
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Gloria.M.Olson
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $600
Name you were told to send the money to. : elqsis yessine
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +610890818479 (listed on Skype, not given)

How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Deactivated Facebook account (they had access to my friends list). Deactivated Skype account. Contacted Skype, local & greater authorities.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I paid $600, then they asked for more, but the banks closed. Then they asked me to deposit the money tomorrow, in person, at a Western Union. I am not going to send them any more money.

Black avatar in Skype.
DOB 2nd August 1992 from Roebourne, Australia.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Chatroulette/Skype Scam

Unread postby scamvictorm62014 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Embarrassed and ashamed about what took place last night.
I went on chatroulette for the first time lastnight and ended up to be a victim of a blackmail scam/sextortion. As I browse through users I run into a very attractive women who said she was 21 from Seattle. After a few minutes she asked if I use Skype and of course I agree and go on. One thing lead to another and ended up in the same basket as everyone else on here. Her skype name was Gloria.n.elson. After he/she got their evidence, they Showed me a list of my Facebook friends that will receive the recorded video of me and proceeded to demand a 600 dollar payment. I had no idea what to do at that point, scared and nervous, I stalled him by asking how does he want me to send the money and as he was typing, I deactivate my Facebook account almost instantly and blocked and reported him on Skype. I do have to add that I was so amazed by what was taking place and recorded it on my phone out of sight of the Webcam (knowing my friends wouldnt believe me, to show them) But it turned out to be more of an evidence for me then a "show off". So I have and will share with you of what the girl looks like and what the scammer said to intimidate me. The worse part about this is, I am getting married next month and wouldn't know how to begin explaining myself as I am caught red handed naked and my face is clearly showing. I am so ashamed of what took place but I am also a little relieved that I am not the only one and that I have you guys here for some advice.
I read a few forums on here with the same scam but I still haven't found one stating if the scammer sent the video to their Facebook friends. Anyone with any advice is very very much appreciated.
Attachments
2014-06-04 13.05.15.png
2014-06-04 13.05.15.png (43.79 KiB) Viewed 7140 times
scamvictorm62014
New survivor

Re: Chatroulette/Skype Scam

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 pm

They're using virtualcamwhore Heather. Can you go to http://www.blackmailscams.com and follow all the steps there?
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby scamvictim872 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Same thing caught me off guard yday aswell. Got panic attack at first, but then did some research (thanks to scamsurvivors). No longer afraid like I was at first anymore,but still feeling ashamed. I was talking exactly to the same girl u posted a pic. She told me , she's from Canada & 20 yrs old. Blocked that person this morning/deactivated my fb and sht. Also set google alert. Will see what happens next
scamvictim872
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 pm

scamvictim872,

Please fill our online form with the scammer's details, if you have not already.
http://blackmailscams.com
You found our site because of the posts of all the others before you, now it's your turn to warn others.
Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby scamvictim872 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 pm

I did already mate ;)
scamvictim872
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 am

Groovy. Thanks. 8-)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby scamvictorm62014 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Thanks Wayne. I will definitely take care of that and I'll make sure they get the same help as I did.
scamvictorm62014
New survivor

Unread postby scamvictorm62014 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Scamvictim872... I can't believe you got caught up in the same thing the same exact night.. I gotta tell ya, it was a very sleepless night and in the back of my mind I still have that fear of it reappearing. I checked the YouTube video he had posted on Skype and it saying the user removed this video so we can only cross our fingers at this point and hope his computer crashed and he lost everything lol.. I don't get why these JOs can't just get a real job like everyone else in this world. Well, I guess you can say it was a first and last experience of chatroulette for me. Thanks to everyone on here I can only hope for the best and maybe in the future we can all laugh about it lol. Keep in touch bud
scamvictorm62014
New survivor

Gloria.m.olsen

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Feedback form #1934

What name did the scammer use?: Gloria
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Gloria.m.olsen
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 600 usd
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: YouTube
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked and reported scammer on Skype and deactivated my Facebook account.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I could look for the obvious that I was blind to. When chatting the Webcam (his) kept skipping, it would go from the girl sitting down to her taking off her shirt. I just thought it was lagging but now that I come to think about it, it was a pre recorded video and he was just fast forwarding it to make it seem she was doing what I asked her to do. Make sure you open your eyes to that and ask her to do something unusual, it'll help you determine whether she is live or just a video playing back.

From Ham Lake, USA.
Wayne

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com