Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luck

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

estelle.tedeschi.73 on Facebook

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi, i'm an italian guy scammed by a morocaine.
He send me a video of my self during my masturbation with a fake girl..... I've contact youtube and they removed it but the scammer told me that he have my friends list on facebook and he will send them my video if i don't pay 400 € with western Union transfer, so today i call the police and they advice me to ignore him! So i Block and delete him from my facebook and now he doesn't send The video to anyone!
His facebooks name is ESTELLE TEDESCHI, born 1 january 1986.
The western Union name is slimani, The surname is abdeljalil!
Thanks for all your support and sorry for my bad english!
i Wait help by u! :):)
Last edited by firefly on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: username in the subject line
Nzibe
New survivor

Re: I've been scammed yesterday!help me!

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 pm

The police said the right thing. Completely block the scammer and set up your FB so no one out of your friends list can view it. As for the profile, the FB page is estelle.tedeschi.73 and the image there is this:

That leads us to a video, which I assume is the one you saw. Here are some stills from it.

Do you have any other information we could use?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm

No those are all The information i have got! Do you think the scammer could send the video to my friends list?
Nzibe
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:59 pm

We can never be 100% certain, but no one has come back so far to say their video was sent after completely blocking out their scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm

I swear for the best !!! Thank you! ;)
Nzibe
New survivor

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 pm

I hope*
Nzibe
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Sorry to hear you were scammed, Nzibe. If you have any questions, this one topic should answer 99.99% of them. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I forget an information, The scammer told me to do the paymant in morocco, now i blocked Him and fortunately he is doing nothing!
Nzibe
New survivor

Unread postby Nzibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Wayne wrote:We can never be 100% certain, but no one has come back so far to say their video was sent after completely blocking out their scammer.

The scammer dont contact me and i didn't see any video today(he contacted me yesterday at 23:30), is it finish? I hope! Honestly i'm very scared about this situation!
Nzibe
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi, Nzibe,

If you stop the contact with your scammer (delete/block), change your security settings on Facebook (also username and pictures with your face in), you will be safe. So long the scammer can not find you to ask for money, he will move on to the next victim. Just be careful online about unknown persons for a while. Few days after the blackmail occured, is hard, because you still believe something bad will come. Will not. Just dont panic, keep your head cool and try to protect yourself online better, you can never know who´s on the other side and for what purpose...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com