Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luck

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luck

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:10 am

New victim today in the chatroom. Met the scammer on chat random. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype.

On Facebook,

Eva Rustighi aka eva.rustighi.75
Worked at Lyon
Studied at Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7
Lives in Lyon, France
In an Open Relationship
Active since January 3.

The stolen pictures are already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby jjk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Scammed by 'lilly' earlier. Started on chat random, moved to skype. Skype user laura.sirano(out of Morocco, go figure lol), which she portrayed herself as. Sent a fb profile with a somewhat similar looking gal with the same name. I didn't give 'her' my full name but whoever it was piecemeal'ed enough info from our conversation to track down my facebook. Tried to friend my family members. Had a little footage of me naked and made a youtube video with the footage and same old threats. I just ignored it and reported it to YT where it was taken down. A similar video of another gent was added about a half hour later on the page which was also removed. When the threat was given to me on skype, i just shut it all down and made things as private as could be. Had to let my brother know what happened as she friended him and he accepted, which was kind of funny/embarrassing. Other than that its been quiet and I don't think it will escalate.
jjk
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

jjk's scammer. Info from the chat room:

Skype name: laura sirano
Skype ID: laura.sirano
Birth date: Saturday, October 10th, 1992
Language: English
no skype avatar picture.

Youtube account name: titia katia
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7Ods9jKmGCT7iB45hwHqw
Date joined: January 10th, 2013

fb name: laura.sirano.58
FB avatar pic:

picture used on chatrandom
Lilly

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

i need some advice PLEASE!

Unread postby needhelp » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

this website has really helped me out please i need some advice, i was on a chatrandom.com and met this blonde girl, thinking with my penis instead of my brain, any way after finding out that it was a man, he told me that if i do not pay him $500 he will send the video to all of my facebook friends, it happened at 2 oclock in the morning ,not knowing what to do i said i would pay him at 3 o clock today, i couldnt sleep and in the morning i travelled to two police stations and all they did was give me a leaflet telling me about all the different types of scams i phone up the number on the leaflet and they were useless ,i needed something instant not over the next week.

so after no luck from either the police or anything else i found this site , it has really helped , i have deleted (her or his account) from my Facebook made my account private so even my friends cant see, it is 5 0 clock now and nothing has happened yet ,do you think they have moved on?

the person im getting blackmailed by is Saroush Berada she has blonde hair with glasses ,
needhelp
New survivor

Re: i need some advice PLEASE!

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello, needhelp,

you have here all advices you need: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580.

If the scammer can not contact you anymore and yor real life details are protected (dont forgot to use Google Alert to be sure about that) you will be safe.

Can you, please, post the scammer details?
- skype name
- informations about the money request

All those elements can save other potential victims.

About the scammer:

On Facebook,
Saroush Berada aka anas.gamo
Works at Evybaby
Studied at ecole nationale d'architecture - Rabat, Morocco
Lives in Nîmes, France
From Paris, France
Active since July 19, 2010
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 pm

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sandy.lampart.5 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 am

The victim met the scammer on Chatroulette - the apps for the Facebook. The record was made on the site and after that the blackmail occured. The money request was for "ahmed fahr" morocco.

On Facebook,
Sandy Lampart aka sandy.lampart.5
Knows French, English
Female
Active since January 14 2013.

The picture used is reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby cowbarf420 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm

hi new to the website. just got scammed by this person aswell. I closed everything down before they said anything about the money part, deactivated my facebook to. will this just go away? I'm so stupid for falling for this crap I'm never listening to my penis again lol. seriously tho should I be worried? I dont think they have my email they never sent anything to me never saw the video of me, they can't contact me am I safe will this just blow over?

her skype name is kw.ozy (kim wood) said she was from Australia
facebook was https://www.facebook.com/kim.dolly.31
cowbarf420
New survivor

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi cowbarf420

Sorry to learn you have been scammed by the same people as many before you. Please post as much information as you can about this person. The other thing you can do is set your Google Alerts and if something were to show up, you will know immediately and can have the web site remove the video.

You have done all the right things so that the scammer cannot locate you. In the meantime, do not open any emails unless you KNOW the person sending them. By staying silent the scammer will go away -- he wants money and if you are not available to give it to him, he'll move onto the next victim.

Follow all the advice given on this web site and you will be fine.

Take care and follow your own advice about who/what to listen to in the future.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 am

Read and follow all of the advice in this topic.

Online blackmail. Please read.
http://scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter. ... f=20&t=580

Edit:

skype name: Kim Wood
skype id: kw.ozy
Melbourne, Australia
BD: Friday, July 05, 1991
Female
Skype avatar picture.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com