Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Lilly Luck Part 2

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammer alert - please read

Unread postby Anon123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:04 pm

I post you this information as indirectly you have helped me, therefore I am helping in return. Here is the email I have just sent to Youtube. I trust it has all of the necessary information to assist everyone concerned.

Hi,

I would like to bring to your attention a black mail scammer whom is using youtube as a platform to threaten users from across the globe. The username is 'Lea Veron'. Every few days usually every 48 hours this user uploads very explicit video to youtube that have been captured from websites such as chat random and chat roulette. I have monitored this user for a period of a week intermittently and have seen in excess of 17 videos.

The most recent is titled 'XXXXXX playing with his d*ck'. The user will use fake webcam footage on the websites chat random and chat roulette and lure people into thinking they are having a legitimate experience with a female user. The user will then pretend that their webcam has crashed or the site has crashed. The user will then provide details of a facebook account and ask them victim to add them on facebook to continue their session. Once the user has the victims credentials including facebook friends and their real name they will upload the chat random or chatroulette webcam footage to youtube as a private video. The user will then threaten the victim to pay £1000 in order to remove the video else they threaten to send the video to all of the victims facebook friends.

I know several people upon investigation that have either paid up, fallen into depression or the worst case scenario being suicide. It would be excellent to have your assistance in this matter. I urge you not to close the account as it is being investigated by several authorities around the world with a hope in identifying the scammer. Any information you can report to the police would be much appreciated.

Links remove to protect others. Wayne.

Many thanks.

FYI - The youtube user 'Lea Veron' uses facebook alias' Rita Bernard as well as Lea Veron.
Anon123
New survivor

Re: Scammer alert - please read

Unread postby Anon123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Images removed due to adult material. Wayne.
Anon123
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 pm

I've reported the video and that's been removed. Also reported the account. Thanks for the info.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello Anon123

Not many have the integrity you do, thank you for reporting this to YouTube, - if only one person is helped with your information that is a welcome gesture, but I know from experience - your info will help many. Thank you for standing up against these creeps. I hope you will never have to deal with them again.

Best always
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby Anon123 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 am

I've only just noticed the links had been removed. My apologies for posting as I was unaware that would have conflicted with forum regs. Wayne, I found your article with the mirror after reading about poor Daniel Perry one day last week. I managed to get hold of the two users who's videos were uploaded to youtube via hotmail last night. Luckily, they had not made any form of payment to the scammer and will avoid doing so since I spoke with them. I hope your venture continues to be as successful as it currently is.

Best Wishes,
anon123
Anon123
New survivor

Unread postby Monaliza » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 am

The one who i scammed from him keep my video on his pc and not on you tube he only publish to show someone or me the he delet again so the link is changed every time so how can i make alert for it
Monaliza
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Your name in the Google Alert between " " will solve the problem, because no matter how the scammer will define the video, it will be with your name in it.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elaine endy - chatoulette

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Part 1 can be found at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2045

Feedback form [#938]:

What name did the scammer use?: elaine endy
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: elaine endy
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: marokko
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: www. chatroulette.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 100 en know 100 euro again
Name you were told to send the money to. : bookili tariq
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morocco
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: showed it only on skype
How were you to send the money ?: moneygram and western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: a stolen picture of Lilly Luck, already reported here.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: nothing i already sended a som of 100 euro and he want's more a other 100
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: she first showed herself it looked very reall
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sarah_veron22 - chatroulette

Unread postby oblivionblabla » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:33 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#925]

What name did the scammer use?: sarah_veron22
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: sarah_veron22
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $ 800
Name you were told to send the money to. : Westernunion
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Lyon
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: sarah-veron.png
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: All the steps from the site, but still nu alert of placement of the video.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Don't go on Chatroulette when your'e drunk.

----------------------

Hi this is the guy who has filled in this feedback.

It is now a week ago and i still don't have seen any alert or video posted with my name in it. Is it possible that the video is showed op under another name than my name?
oblivionblabla
New survivor

Re: sarah_veron22 - chatroulette

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:32 pm

They'd use your name. That's part of the scare tactic they use. If you've had no report, then there's nothing to be found.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com