Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andersonashley309@rocketmail.com

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

Just recently the same exact thing happened with Introuble, the only thing is I didnt pay the 500 dollars....Now the piece of crap is posting videos on youtube and sending it out to my friends on facebook. already filed a complaint on IC3 its just taking to long for them to respond. Im not even at home I cant even call the police to get this thing going. I couldnt even pay the 500 if I wanted to my credit cards didn't all work. I never would imagined something like this would happen, I mean I feel miserble but there's nothing I can do. Maybe it might be the same person, all I know is that hes from the philipines I found out because he told me to send it there. Disgusting really I must admit, now I dunno what to do.
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:15 am

OK I removed him and reported him. I dunno where hes from but he did give me a phone number and location stating Philippines here is his account for YouTube youtube.com/user/watchthispervertdog/ and here is the email he used to talk to me to andersonashley309@rocketmail.com. I hope this guy isn't posting anymore videos. I told him that they were going to get him when I said I reported him to the FBI he just laughed and said you think the name is real. His name was Grace Reyes. I told him about his IP address getting tracked and then he tells me "you think this is all real, you are the stupidest person I ever encountered." I dunno if hes really from the Philippines his English was pretty bad. I really hope they can get him. What do you guys think, is it possible to catch this creep?
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks again everyone, here is the number I recieved:09092035567. Don't you think that's the best bet in finding this guy?
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Unfortunately, scammers often use throwaway numbers, so it's possible the number will lead nowhere.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

So IP addresses don't have a location if they go through YouTube, Facebook, or Yahoo shouldn't one of them lead to a certain place? Surely a phone number should have a name or location too. I am pretty sure this guy is from the Philippines, his english was terrible, he was definitely a teenager because his attitude was in that range. It's really disgusting to be honest.
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm

The scammer will never be found or caught for his crime. He might get caught for other crimes he commits, but forget about catching this one. In checking that number here: http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=ana ... ub=phonenr
It appears that the scammer gave you an incomplete number, or did not include the country code.
For example, adding country code for Philipines, Nigeria, or none (gives Cyprus) give good numbers, but all are either cellphones or VOIP numbers. They cannot be traced as scammers use fake names and identities, even if they have to register them where they are or they are stolen phones. Since scammers lie almost 100% of the time, I doubt that he is actually in the Philipines. Thanks for adding what he told you, but do not call every country you can find and bother innocent people, ok? Posting what he gave you is enough to warn others, and we do not bother innocent people in fruitless searches.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Man this is depressing, I really had my hopes high in finding this creep. I think I will still wait for IC3 see what they say. In meantime I warned everyone in Facebook about whats going on. I'm upset the fact I really can't do much but hope he won't message every single person on my friend list.
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

You did the right thing by warning your friends, and you should all lock down your privacy in FB accts as suggested before. IC3 mostly takes scam reports and compiles them for statistics. The criminal is in another country and so no action can be done about it in the majority of cases because of jurisdictional issues, fake names, untraceable phones and payments with no way to find the real scammer. Even IPs often are of no value with smartphone, proxies, mobile connections. Scammers do not sit still. And unless the loss is in the 10s of thousands or more, they do not have the manpower to even try to investigate a low chance of success case. You may be able to report the loss to your local police, and possibly get a tax deduction as a victim of fraud, but that is the most positive thing you can get out of this scam, moneywise.

If you are having problems dealing with the emotional effects of the scam and how to move forward after this, just talk to the staff here, or any longtime member on the forum, in PM, or in our chatroom. Most of us are scam victims ourselves and have gone through the same feelings that you are having now. You are not alone here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby FlipOfaHat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Your absolutely right. This guy will be impossible to catch. I should of stayed quiet and deleted him before saying anything , I probably would of had a better chance. Right now Im just stressed out the fact this guy has videos of me and my friends names. It will take a while before he actually drops them. Then again it is possible he might of moved on and attacked other victims.
FlipOfaHat
Junior survivor

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 pm

There's little doubt your scammer has others on the line. This is why it is best to go dead on him ... if he can't rile or cause fear in you, then he has nothing and will move on in time. Scammers do not waste their 'valuable' time on fruitless scams.

Hang in there ... we know how difficult this is for you, but we also see your strength and know that you will come through - somewhat scathed perhaps - and be wiser than you were going in. Lean on us whenever you feel weak ... that`s what we are here for.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com