Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hi, I need someone's help, hope to find it here.

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Hi, I need someone's help, hope to find it here.

Unread postby stranger1989 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:42 pm

I got scammed 17 days ago, and my life was like hell at the beginning, but things got better as days passed by.

I got scammed by someone claiming to be a girl, and showing herself "naked" she asked me to do the same, which I without thinking with my head's brain, did.

the blackmailer wanted money which I didn't give, so that led him to expose me among my facebook friends. I had my teachers, cousins and classmates there, and I am already an isolated person, this made me run away and disappear completely and become more isolated than ever.

the video got deleted by youtube after around 45 minutes of being posted, and deleted entirely by youtube search engine in a week.

However, there is a post of the video on google+ which directs you to youtube to play it (but its deleted on youtube so it won't play nor appear at all) and that's good.

my problem is that people still can search and find me on search engines, they can look me up by my name, which I read, in case somebody saw it and said its me, I can just tell them it's not me it's somebody else, knowing the fact that I have a common name. but the problem is that the post has my mobile number, which doesn't give me a chance to deny it.

I am here to know if there is any way I can make that post get removed? I have reported it on google+ on 23rd of August 2013, but it didn't get removed. why? I think it's because the video link is deleted from youtube! so they can't see or know that this video could be a nudity or blackmail or anything like that, so they might leave there for good.

so is there any other way? or shall I give it a little more time?

I need to have a fresh start with my life, and I can't do it unless I am completely gone from all search engines, I swear it will never happen again, so please help me out here.

thank you in advance
stranger1989
New survivor

Re: Hi, I need someone's help, hope to find it here.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:57 pm

If you post up the scammer's profile details, we'll see what we can do. We can't promise anything, but if there's a way we'll find it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Hello, stranger1989 ,

sorry to hear your were blackmailed.

For the problem you have about removing your real life details from the search engines, this topic here may help:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/helpdesk/k ... article=26

Do not let this incident to affect you more as it´s happened already. You may find here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509 some help for that. SFew former victims posted about the aftermath. As you can see, you are not the first, unfortunately, not the last - but it is a life after scam and is up to you to find your own way back to the real life.

Try, please, not to forget that this scammer play with other people the exact same game he played with you. Posting the details you have about the scammer may save someone else, before to fall in the same nightmare you are in now.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby stranger1989 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 am

thank you Wayne, I have sent you a message, please get back to me.

firfly, thank you for your help, I know I am not the only one who got blackmailed, knowing others were victims made things a little bit easier, because when I got scammed, I felt like I am all alone. I called the police, they said they can't help, and the officer actually said "who told you to do this" which made me feel more upset and blame myself for this mistake. so it's nice to know I have other brothers around the world going through this (it's not nice that this happened to them as well, I am so sorry it did, but I am just happy I am not alone)

what can I do with my teachers, classmates and cousins? what should I say if they ever confronted me, knowing that I live alone, and I have been doing my best to stay away from my home town, family, and everyone else. but two weeks later, my college starts, which is something I can't run away from, the good part if it is it's my final semester, so I know I have to just be patient, it will all be over soon, but what should I say if anyone asked me or said something? how can I deal with them? please tell me.

thank you
stranger1989
New survivor

Unread postby jayd » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 am

Sorry to hear about your situation man. I, too, am going through this. Do you know for sure the video was exposed to your Facebook friends? Unless he sent it directly to them, I'd say chances are good they won't ever see the deleted video link. As far as Google+ goes, I'd do what they recommend for Facebook if you haven't already. And I'm wondering how you searched for it? Just type your name in quotes in a search and you found it?
jayd
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Sorry to hear it´s happened with you also, jayd.

The general topic with advices is a good help. And yes, searching your own name in Google between " " may let you know if something with your name in it is posted somewhere.

Can you, please, post the details you have about the scammer?

- username of the scammer in Skype
- link to the scammer Facebook / other site profile used
- destination for the money delivery and the name of the receiver
- email address used by the scammer / phone number (if...)

Your info about this one may save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com