Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

About your content

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

About your content

Unread postby redditop47 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:09 pm

Hi,

First of all, thank you for this foum.

As I read in the FAQ, blackmailers do not keep our content. But is this information still up to date ? Moreover, do they sell our personal information and intimate content on the dark web ?
redditop47
New survivor

Re: About your content

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 pm

Simple answers, yes and no.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby redditop47 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:16 am

Thank you for your reply.

I guess I got scared because these recovery companies such as digital forensics, minc law, etc say that there will be no end to it. Once scammed you will always live in the fear that your content, sold to another scammer, might leak one day.
redditop47
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:31 pm

Well there's your problem. They're the ones who want you to stay scared so they can sell their services to you. What we do is free. We have nothing to gain from lying about it. You'll also find that if you look at the advice law enforcement gives you, it's suspiciously close to what we've been saying for over 10 years.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby redditop47 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:42 pm

Thank you for your kindness
redditop47
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:46 pm

If you haven't already, be sure to click on the flashing link above and fill in the form. You'll get a lot more info there as well.
Wayne

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com