Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Justine Moore - facebook

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Justine Moore - facebook

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:58 pm

Form received 2023-10-12 21:46:35

What name did the scammer use?: Facebook : Justine Moore / Instagram : Justine_97moo
How old did the scammer say they were?: 29
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: First Facebook/ Later Instagram there are no such profiles on Facebook or Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: I took them to Instagram
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: there are no such profiles on Facebook or Instagram
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Beatricegrasser000@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +225 0596151349 +225 0757943362
Scammer's Skype name.: I dont have
Scammer's Skype username .: -
How much money did they demand?: 2.500€
Name you were told to send the money to.: Stella Turrier
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ivory Coast - Abidjan
How were you to send the money ?: MoneyGram
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: As for the block, I rejected them from my friends on Instagram and Facebook. After this move and the refusal to install Google Chat, they started calling my phone: whatss up and telegram. I didn't answer their call, so they sent a video posted on YouTube titled that I was doing something wrong with an 8-year-old girl.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com