Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Harriahchu - bumble

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Harriahchu - bumble

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:17 pm

Form received 2023-09-09 10:57:35

What name did the scammer use?: Harriahchu Username on Discord, Harriahpretty name on Discord, harriah2023 on Snapchat, Harriahpretty.chu on Instagram
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Bumble match, then Instagram, then Discord, at last Snapchat
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Instagram first then Discord for Videochat
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Harriahpretty.chu Username Instagram
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ednaling1998@gmall.com

Scammer's Skype name.: Don’t have Skype Discord and Snapchat (harriahpretty Discord) harriah Snapchat
Scammer's Skype username .: Harriahchu Discord, harriah2023 Snapchat
How much money did they demand?: every month 100
Name you were told to send the money to.: John Carlo Enriquez and Tom Bernard Enriquez
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Paypal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I am afraid that the scammers will share the videos with my friends that's why I can't block them
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Harriahchu - bumble

Unread postby Ekaya » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to add to this post, the victim is unfortunately me and I need your reassurance and support. The information in this post is correct.
I have so far unfortunately transferred 800 euros step by step via Paypal the money I have already forgotten me it is only important that these scammers move on. The scammers have shown me the data of my friends and would send the video and pictures to them if I do not send 100 euros every month. I have already deleted all accounts like Instagram, Discord and Snapchat everywhere they contacted me and I worry every moment if they will publish the pictures or send them to my friends. What else would you guys recommend me to do? Get a lawyer involved? Please for your help!
Ekaya
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:15 pm

Have you done all of the steps that were at our Blackmail website?
Then all you need to do is Block the scammer every time they try to contact you and restart the waiting period again.

Do not send any more money.

If not, then go back and do all of the steps, not just the ones you want to.
Getting a lawyer involved will not do any good.
The scammer is in another country and the lawyer will have no authority there.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Ekaya » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:54 am

I have already done all the steps that are on your website. I have no accounts on social media at all.
I also will not activate them at least 6 months or longer as the website says sind I will not send money.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
Ekaya
New survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com