Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarany - Dayaannacam4

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarany - Dayaannacam4

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:36 pm

See also viewtopic.php?f=20&t=40356

Feedback form #257

What name did the scammer use?: samantha curtis
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype name .: skylehayden
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: FB
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $200 USD
Name you were told to send the money to. : marvin sampang
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: WU
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Screenshot_2013-07-28-22-02-23.png
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Before I found this site, I contacted the authorities and filed a police report. I blocked her on FB and then unblocked her to show the officer. She then sent me some messages through FB asking where the money was? Ignored her since I can't block her again for 48 hours. She said she was sending the video and pics to my FB friends/family. Then said will wait till the morning for the money. On Skype, threatened to talk to my wife and daughter if I don't comply. Blocked on Skype. Already did a Google alert and changed security/ privacy settings on FB. Anything besides deactivating FB?

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarany - Dayaannacam4

Unread postby Smassey6 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:48 pm

This just happened to me what did you do what do I need to do and what was the outcome
Smassey6
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sarany - Dayaannacam4

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Smassey6,

sorry to hear you are blackmailed.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 the main topic with advices to follow.

Please, try to put all the details you have about the scammer here: http://scamsurvivors.ewcom/bmform.htm. Any new info may save someone.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angel.spidell6 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 am

Feedback form [#315]:

What name did the scammer use?: angel spidell
Scammer's email address if you have it.: rain.spidell@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 25
Scammer's Skype name .: angel.spidell6
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https://www.face book.com/rain.spidell
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: emailed out of the blue maby zoosk
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 200
Name you were told to send the money to. : cristina rosario
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: phillipennes
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 646-653-0126
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: increadaby pushy and demanding and easily frustrated when i played the stupid game
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

typical skype scam

Unread postby drok911 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am

Today was the first time iv heard of this skype scam, and the only reason I heard of it was because i was a victim of it :oops:. I already posted the details with the form on blackmail section, but i need to tell the story and get some feelings out before i explode because i dont feel comfortable telling anyone else. Simply because i wont have the answers to the questions there gonna ask like; how did they find you, why did you add them on skype, why would you video chat with them really the only answer I would have for them is boobs. :|

How it happened I left work and noticed I had an email looked at it thought nothing of it got home, got a few in me and well I messaged him/her on skype. I still don't know how they got my email frankly i don't really care now, because thanks to this I'm a bit more wiser and privy to the charades. Anyways after a few hours of messaging and talking back and forth it starts to get sexual of course, and what bothers me the most about me getting caught up in it is i should have known better. A girl with even a shred of self respect isn't going to keep repeating let me see it, let me see it but alas 5 in the mourning slightly buzzed and only one thing on my mind; boobies. So I do the only (not so)logical thing next thing i know i get share screened with the video of me at first I laughed and then the demands.

Now I don't know if I did the wrong thing but i played dumb kept acting like either: I didn't have the money(i don't really)or that western union wont let it go though and I said I'd pay them tomorrow or rather monday because I had to go to a store to send it and none are open close to me he bought, left me alone for a little while then about 2 or 3 hours ago I got like 4 messages in a row with the shpeal better pay or the video is going up blah blah blahi just flagged him as spam so ill stop getting notifications for his emails on my phone.

Now I wish I would have found this site sooner I jumped the gun on reporting him to skype(i know i know now not to report) only thing that got filed with google was the youtube video which I have the pending removal of private video in the system now but the facebook and the g+ is still active, and its all under that one email address I provided in the form. I decided to go with out my facebook for awhile and completely removed it and figured ill just start a new one later down the road.

But the one thing that's eating me up is: one if she says she white from the us but she speaks in horrendous broken English why did I continue doing what i was doing and two that no matter what he could always have that video and a month 6 months a year 20 years from now it will come back but I guess why keep a video of a guy jerkin that long if your not gonna get anything out of it.

I don't know but thanks for letting me vent and I'm sorry for the huge wall of text i need to get it out before i erupted and i feel a little better
drok911
Junior survivor

Re: typical skype scam

Unread postby drok911 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 am

i have a quick question to add aswell if hes giveing the 48 hours to remove the video will it remain private or can he still make it public regardless of the 48 hours
drok911
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 am

Even if it's private you can report it and get it closed down. You'll find the steps needed to do so at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 as well as answers to everything else. Please be sure to post up the scammer's details so others will be able to find them.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby drok911 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Yeah i already did the form with the details well as much of the details i could get or remember. But what I meant was its private now and I already did the privacy violation thing on youtube and there giving him 48 hours to remove the video. So during that 48 hours will he still be able to atleast not make it public on youtube or will he still be able to?
drok911
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm

He could make it public, but if he does then you can report it and have it removed in minutes.
Wayne

Unread postby drok911 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 pm

eh its whatever after finally being able to get some rest i woke up and thought to myself eh its whatever if it does go public im somebody with no name to a big world. Its not like I'm someone famous where my name is constantly googled or searched for so the odds of anyone else really seeing the video are pretty slim.
drok911
Junior survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com