Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blackmail scam/sextortion by FB scammer Natsumi Yonemura

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

blackmail scam/sextortion by FB scammer Natsumi Yonemura

Unread postby woodpecker » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:28 am

Hi guys,

Please beware of this scammer from FB. Her name is Natsumi Yonemura. I'm attaching her FB photo here.

She blackmailed me on 26th July. Now my FB is deactivated, blocked her from my Skype and cut off all contact from her. My clip was on YouTube too, however, I managed to flagged the clip and YouTube has rejected the clip.
woodpecker
New survivor

Re: blackmail scam/sextortion by FB scammer Natsumi Yonemura

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 am

Please post all of the missing details that other victims need to find your post here and get all the help that they need.
Thanks.

Please post all the scammer's details:
Where did you meet? What is the website?
How old did the scammer say they were?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, address, city, country?
Phone number of scammer?
Email address of the scammer?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: natsumi.yonemura.12 on FB

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 am

On Facebook,

Natsumi Yonemura aka natsumi.yonemura.12

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby woodpecker » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:13 am

Hi,

I did not look thru her FB detail. I was panic when I got threaten and immediately I deactivated my FB. Her Skype name was Natsumi Yonemura too. She blackmailed me for usd 3000. And wanted me to send thru Western Union to her acc. However, I did not further the conservation with her on Skype and immediately blocked and removed her on Skype, then I log off Skype. I didn't manage to get all her info as I was panic and dunno wat to do next. The only thing I knew was to stop all contact with her.

Now, she is on my FB friend list and she added few of my friends to her friend list too. I'm concerned she might spread my video in FB.....

I have read thru Wayne's Online Blackmail, Read This First List. And I'm following every step as mentioned by Wayne. I hope it works cuz I dun want my clip to reach my friends and family.

I did not pay her, deactivated my FB (will make a new FB 2 weeks later), reported my clip to YouTube and YouTube has taken down my clip. Off all my social network acc and website. Setup up Google Alert to monitor if any news comes up. And constantly check my name on google and YouTube.

I'm attaching some info pics during the time I was being blackmailed from her on Skype.

Please comment if any... I need advice too...
woodpecker
New survivor

Unread postby woodpecker » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 am

Check this out...

Screen shots deleted. Please post the content of the conversation, not pictures, so long the search engines can read the information if text only. Be sure you delete the information about you or your friends mentioned before to post.
Last edited by firefly on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details deleted.
woodpecker
New survivor

Natsumi Yonemura

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Feedback form #261

What name did the scammer use?: Natsumi Yonemura
Scammer's email address if you have it.: No
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name .: Natsumi Yonemura
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https://www.facebook.com/natsumi.yonemura.12
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: From FB to Skype
How much money did they demand?: USD 3000
Name you were told to send the money to. : I off the conversation before she wanted to tell me
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Dunno
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: No
How were you to send the money ?: She informed send thru Western Union

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com