Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Fatima Alkhalli

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Fatima Alkhalli

Unread postby Yoyoyo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:00 pm

I only have her FB and Skype

https://www.facebook.com/fatima.alkhalili.7?fref=ts

She is still online!
It was yesterday :(
she said she was from beirut and she lives in Jeddah

hope this can help
she is also in baddo
Yoyoyo
New survivor

my turn

Unread postby Yoyoyo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi guys.
This happened yesterday night.
I was in badoo social network when I talked with a girl. Fatima Alkhalili.
I said Hi and she answer this is my skype, add me. Well I added her and again hi whats up, she ask me where I was from , Im from south america, she told me she was from beirut but now on jeddah, then asked me my FB, well stupid me! I gave her my FB, then asked me if I was alone, yes the same as al of us, yeap Im alone. then started the video, she was nice! really hot, she was like hurry, didnt want to talk just to do her business. She told me she was hot and want to have video sex, I was tired, I didnt think in that moment, it was to quickly! stupid me!!!!!!!!!!!
:(
she got naked and bla bla it was really short the video call, 5 minutes when she stopped, she asked me some minutes, she was doing I dont remember what, then she told me I have your video, its really nice, lol you will be famous, lol, I will give your video to your friends in FB and she wrote 3 names of my friends and I only said LOL haha and after that I deleted her and blocked here for everywhere, skype, FB and badoo. I close my Badoo account , I changed my FB settings, my name and my URL, the same in skype. I also talked with two of friends that were mentioned.
As you can see she didnt have time to ask me money.
It was a hard night,I was checking my FB msg and skype every hour.
That was like 10 hours ago or more and nothing, I didnt receive any msg and I dont know if some of my friend received it ot not.
Today i created a new badoo account, with false information and I see she is continue online in Badoo and she has a lot of profile visits, more than yesterday, her FB account is still working but as I said she is blocked.
Im nervus as you can imagine.
What do you think about this?
Is she or her friends can f*ck me?
Where can they upload the video? I search in youtube new videos with my name and nothing.
Im now not at my country, I am in a islam country and Im afraid because she also told me she was going to send the video to the country and they will kill me because of this. So I dont think I will call local police .

Thanks
Yoyoyo
New survivor

Re: my turn

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello,
Sorry about being taken in by these criminals. Start by reading and doing what is outlined in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Then post as much information as you can concerning your scammer. There is a form in the Blackmail section to help you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Yoyoyo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks!
I read it some minutos ago and looks like i did some good things and some bads.
The bads thing are that i reported her user, the good things are that I didnt pay, I blocked her and I didnt talk with her.
Now Im feeling a little better.
But i will be alert if she or he talk with some friends.

Thanks
I sent all the infomation that I have in a different post.
Seems that this people is busy trying to find people that pays instead of waist their time with people than ignored then right?
THANKS again
Yoyoyo
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Our experience with Blackmail scammers is that they are looking for one of two things initially. Money or more videos. The reason for more videos is unclear. Either to get more dirt on you before asking for money or to serve some sick sexual thing the scammer has going on.

But basically, yes. If you do not pay and they cannot communicate with you, then they move on quickly to someone else. Be careful not to accept invitations at places like Facebook from strangers as they may come at you with a different name. Keep an eye on your Google alerts and work the outlined program.

Glad to be here to help.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fatima.alkhalili.7 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

On Facebook,

Fatima Alkhalili aka fatima.alkhalili.7
Worked at Business Administration
Studied at Lebanese University
Past: First Lebanon School
From Ra'S Bayrut, Beyrouth, Lebanon

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Fatima Alkhalli

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Yoyoyo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm

What Im thinking now is that Im not 100% secure that the girl in the pics was the girl in the webcam.

Maybe they stole pictures from an open FB and just change the name of the girl. not sure.

until now no communication from them
Yoyoyo
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Do you have one link to "her" profile on Badoo?

Same person´s stolen picture is used as avatar on Skype and the location where the scammer claims to be is the same.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Yoyoyo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

On badoo she used the same pictures.
On skype it said she was from beyrouth libano and the same picture
Yoyoyo
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com