Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kristen.lind3 in Skype

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

kristen.lind3 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

2 hours ago i got blackmailed. I watching youtube and google and my moms facebook whole the time. I blocked and delete she/he on everything.... Skype, Facebook. I did the this with google alert. I watch youtube whole the time and enter the link to search myself doing stuff but the video doesn't exist. And i can't find myself on any weblink. I even did deactivate my facebook account because i know al the ppl in my list and i work with 30 of them
I saw this site and i thought i need to talk with you guys. But i think when the video comes on youtube and friends see it i commit suicide. Because i got bullied on my first school and highschool, and now 5 years later everything is normall.

The victim met the scammer on chatroulette. The conversation moved on Facebook and after that on Skype, where the record was made. The video was posted for short time on Youtube, but the scammer deleted it after the victim accepted to pay.

Payment details:

first name: OTMAN
last name: ELBARIKI
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kristen.lind3 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 am

Username in Skype: kristen.lind3 aka kristen lind

Language: French
Geneder: Female
BD: April 5, 1994

On Facebook,

Kristen Lindsay aka kristen.lindsay.3538
Claims to be on vacation in Morocco.

The picture is stolen from one Skyrock profile, active since 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com