Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hyejinkmmm - instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: hyejinkmmm - instagram

Unread postby GoroKanataka » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:43 pm

Shadowprophet wrote:
GoroKanataka wrote:Are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me because they blocked me on every social media

how long after they blocked you until now

About 2 weeks bro
GoroKanataka
New survivor

Unread postby Shadowprophet » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:44 pm

GoroKanataka wrote:
Shadowprophet wrote:
GoroKanataka wrote:are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me

yeah me too, first im sending them 200$, after that they ask for another 200$ to delete the videos and im stupid sent them too. It been a month now and they havent come back

Me either, they asked me to send them $200 and $200 more too delete the video, did they told you that they will keep 1 video left too make sure that their friends will not be threatened then after 30 days they will delete that ?

No, after im sending they just tell me ok and reply very slow. I immediately blocked them right away so I wouldn't have to listen to any more offers from them
Shadowprophet
New survivor

Unread postby Shadowprophet » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:47 pm

GoroKanataka wrote:
Shadowprophet wrote:
GoroKanataka wrote:Are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me because they blocked me on every social media

how long after they blocked you until now

About 2 weeks bro

I'm surprised you also found this forum, and even being scammed by that person too. Hope they will have their punishment soon
Shadowprophet
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 pm

How about you click on that flashing banner at the top of the page - you know, the one that starts with "Click Here First".
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com