Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hyejinkmmm - instagram

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

hyejinkmmm - instagram

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:46 pm

Form received 2023-01-31 03:04:41

What name did the scammer use?: Instagram: hyejinkmmm
How old did the scammer say they were?: 26
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram, she requested follow me
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Line app through qr code

How much money did they demand?: First she asked 200$ to meet up, afrer we meet she will return it and i knew she was a scammed so i ghosted her. After a week no contacted, she came back and DM me on insta with video showing my follower list and my videos and force me to give 200$
Name you were told to send the money to.: Through local Zalopay app
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Vietnamese Zalo Pay because she dont have Vietnamese bank account
How were you to send the money ?: Zalo Pay Qr code
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hyejinkmmm - instagram

Unread postby GoroKanataka » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:21 pm

Im an victims of them, can I know that they will delete the video and never contact me again after I gave them the money ?
GoroKanataka
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:33 pm

Chances are if you send the money they will ask for more. You are better off going to our blackmail website, Filling out the form, & doing all of the outlined steps to protect yourself. Click the bubble above "Webcam Blackmail Help" above.

Webcam Help.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby GoroKanataka » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:40 pm

They blocked me on insta and zalo, line as well. Hope that people wont fall into their trap like me.
Can I get the other advise from victim like me ?
GoroKanataka
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:04 pm

Blackmail scammers do not keep the videos very long if at all. They are evidence of their crimes if they get caught with them so they delete them. They only use them long enough to scare their intended victims into sending the money.

It appears from what I see of the form that the previous victim did not send the money.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Shadowprophet » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:13 pm

GoroKanataka wrote:They blocked me on insta and zalo, line as well. Hope that people wont fall into their trap like me.
Can I get the other advise from victim like me ?

You too can you tell me more how did they blackmail you, and did they comeback until now
Shadowprophet
New survivor

Unread postby GoroKanataka » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me because they blocked me on every social media
GoroKanataka
New survivor

Unread postby Shadowprophet » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:38 pm

GoroKanataka wrote:are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me

yeah me too, first im sending them 200$, after that they ask for another 200$ to delete the videos and im stupid sent them too. It been a month now and they havent come back
Shadowprophet
New survivor

Unread postby Shadowprophet » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:39 pm

GoroKanataka wrote:Are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me because they blocked me on every social media

how long after they blocked you until now
Shadowprophet
New survivor

Unread postby GoroKanataka » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:41 pm

Shadowprophet wrote:
GoroKanataka wrote:are you a victim too, until now they havent come back to contact me

yeah me too, first im sending them 200$, after that they ask for another 200$ to delete the videos and im stupid sent them too. It been a month now and they havent come back

Me either, they asked me to send them $200 and $200 more too delete the video, did they told you that they will keep 1 video left too make sure that their friends will not be threatened then after 30 days they will delete that ?
GoroKanataka
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com