Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating the Jalisco Cartel

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Scammers impersonating the Jalisco Cartel

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:18 pm

Form received 2021-08-14 13:40:38

What name did the scammer use?: Jalisco Cartel
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: No site. Just got a random text
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 3139130806

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This was their text to me
"Listen carefully to what I am going to tell you, I am a man of words, you wasted one of my girls who works in the dating agency with you. We are an organization that belongs to the second generation of the Jalisco Cartel. (xxx) has informed you, we initiated an investigation about you. We have located
you and your family, it will be better if we reach an agreement before things change otherwise. We already have our hit men supervising their work, their home and their family. You yourself will be responsible for all collateral damage caused to your home, family and work. We have been listening to her phone since the girl reported it, and there is no point in involving the authorities because she was soliciting a prostitute. We work with a high-tech organization, we will wait for an immediate response, otherwise you will regret it because you follow our protocol. You have been warned, so that your family is also free from misunderstandings. Since we have people following you and your family, please let us know if you want to handle this the easy or the hard way. These are just a few of the people who decided to make our men work aggressively.

+13139130806
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Detroit, MI
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications Midwest Operations Llc

The scammer sending the above message also sent some picture of brutally killed people (not posted here).

The Jalisco New Generation Cartel is a semi-militarized Mexican criminal group mostly involved in drug trafficking and stealing crude oil.

The scammer only pretends to be part of the cartel to scare the victim into paying. In this case, the hit-man scam follows a blackmail scam/sextortion.

If you are dealing with similar cases, please follow all the needed steps explained in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/, after filling the report form.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

+19192149277

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Form received 2021-08-24 02:32:42

What name did the scammer use?: None given
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Text they randomly sent me
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 9192149277
Scammer's Skype name.: None provided
How much money did they demand?: $2,900.00
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have not blocked them. Just deleted their text to me
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This was their text message to me
"Listen carefully to what I am going to tell you. I am a man of few words, you wasted several of my girls' time, on adult web pages. We are a criminal organization. (MY GIRLS) have made a report on you. We have started an investigation on you. We have located you and your family, it will be better if we reach an agreement before things get worse, the agreement is to pay a fine of $ 2,900. If you don't pay the fine, this is what will happen to you and everyone in your family.."
If you sent money via money transfer, please provide the transaction number. This can help in getting the scammer arrested.: I have not sent anything

The pictures received with the message not posted.

+19192149277
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Siler City, NC
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Ga
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Franco Chacon +16268000677

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Form received 2021-08-24 02:43:40

What name did the scammer use?: Franco Chacon
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: None. I just received a random text
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 6268000677
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is the text they sent me
" xxx
Full Name: xxx
Current Home Address:
xxx
My name is Franco chacon member of the Jalisco cartel and managerof the girl you were bothering You don’t know me but I know youand your family For making lose her time now you have to pay apenalty fee for disrespect me We can do this in good terms or withblood"

+16268000677
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Alhambra, CA
Original network provider* Cf Communications, Llc Dba Telekenex - Ca
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rosario +16193592657

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Form received 2021-08-24 02:52:23

What name did the scammer use?: Rosario
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: None. Just received text randomly
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 6193592657
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Just text you and delete their text
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is their text
"Hello, my name is Rosario, I am the owner of the brothel where you maintained communication with one of my girls to request a service and you only lost time and took advantage of my business, the only thing that interests me is that you pay me for the lost time of the girl since in my business we do not tolerate what she did. We are going to solve this problem for good, you only have to pay the fine if you refuse to pay the fine your family will be involved in the whole problem because of you...... look what happens to each of the people, who try to play with my business and with my sex workers, your only solution is to pay the fine, otherwise I will give the order to my best men to do their job, so your life depends on me right now, so I hope for a positive response, because you don’t have much time, I assure you@..."
If you sent money via money transfer, please provide the transaction number. This can help in getting the scammer arrested.: I did not send money

Pictures received with the message not posted.

+16193592657
City or exchange location San Diego, San Diego DA, CA
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-california, Llc - Ca
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Pedro Antonio Montoya +12017420328

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:38 pm

Form received 2021-08-24 03:01:23

What name did the scammer use?: Pedro Antonio Montoya
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Received their text randomly
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 2017420328
How much money did they demand?: $3,000.00
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Informed you and deleted their text
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is the text they send me me
"Read Carefully:My name is Pedro Antonio Montoya member of the CJNG and pimp of all the excort service in your area I will cut to the chase either you pay the amount of $3000 for wasting our excort time or you and your family will pay the biggest price and thats will be with their lives. If you try to block me or call the police my organization will take it as a serious treat and you will be executed so tell me now you will pay yes or no? Sir... you have to make a $3,000 payment for wasting my girl’s time and the company my girl works for... believe me you’re in serious trouble with my organization, don’t try to do any more silly cooperate so that everything goes well and neither you nor your family are in serious danger of death.
xxx
Current Address:
xxx"
If you sent money via money transfer, please provide the transaction number. This can help in getting the scammer arrested.: None sent

+12017420328
City or exchange location Hackensack, NJ
Original network provider* Allegiance Telecom Of New Jersey, Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating the Jalisco Cartel

Unread postby Mr.AZ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Received a random text from 864-210-4771 on a Thursday night saying pay $2500 or my family and I would be killed a few seconds later some pics of a couple of dead people showed up. the next day I received a text from 631-446-7773 stating "My name is Pedro Antonio Montoya and you must pay $3000 or my family would die. Along with all the treats was my name, address, places I lived and family members names. He also said do not contact the police. A few minutes later my phone rang from the number above so i sent it to voice mail. So hopefully the locale police and the FBI have enough information to make the arrest
Mr.AZ
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:47 pm

I agree that you should contact law enforcement because the scammer is making threats against your life and the lives of your family.

Phones:
+16314467773
City or exchange location Islip, NY
Original network provider* Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

+18642104771
City or exchange location Honea Path, SC
Original network provider* At&t Corp.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 pm

Form received 2021-11-30 19:11:38

What name did the scammer use?: Franco Chacon
How old did the scammer say they were?: 35
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: No site
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: N/A
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: N/A
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 818-650-2841
Scammer's Skype name.: N/A
Scammer's Skype username .: N/A
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: 2E0C61FE-B503-4F70-B3E1-74B52B295576_eq8up7.jpeg
How much money did they demand?: $2000
Name you were told to send the money to.: N/A
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
How were you to send the money ?: Was told to call to work it out.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: My full name and the full name of several family members and my address.

Listen my name is franco chacon member of the jalisco cartel new generation and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I’ve been calling you cause you’ve been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I’ve implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don’t pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don’t try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family’s too. Call me to work something out in a good manner. Ya

Get in touch with me as soon as possible if you want your life and your whole family has to pay the sum of two thousand dollars. I don't want to have to go for your whole family. I have all your information
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby frankchaconita » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:08 am

This is Frank Chacón, member of Jalisco Nueva Generación and manager of those girls you were bothering with, I just received the report that you were bothering the girl you now have to pay

we got all your family information and you have to pay a penalty fee so don’t try to ignore this text or I’m gonna send my men to your house to f*ck you up because you will pay with money or with blood you decide

You have 2 hours to reach an agreement with me or I will come for each member of your family and kill him one by one I have no time to lose ok
Attachments
0D59DE60-57BD-45FC-A1FF-EFE99E3D348A.jpeg
frankchaconita
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:33 am

I removed one of your images because it violated our posting guidelines.
You should file a report with your local police.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com