Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.
Post a reply

aggreystella380@yahoo.com

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 am

Form [#167] + [#168]:

What name did the scammer use?: love.one
Scammer's email address if you have it.: aggreystella380@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 29
Scammer's Skype name .: love.one
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: threw sykpe
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: we meet threw skype went to yahoo to get picture then went back to skype cause yahoo didnt work for me
How much money did they demand?: she talk about phone then computer then a visa
Name you were told to send the money to. : we really never got that far she talk about Western Union Moneygram but i said no hurry
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: never got tha far
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: skype:+233543326234 do u want to know me well call this number +233543326234
How were you to send the money ?: she talk about Western Union or Moneygram never got that far
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: [17/06/2013 5:39:31 p.m.] love.one: i am stella from Australia but now in ghana and i amnew to skype soi was looking for friend so i was searching for friend than i get you thank you for adding all as i say im lucky at the moment she got no money from me but threatening blackmail but i stop contact before she finished so i dont no what has happened so be carefull out there

Re: aggreystella380@yahoo.com

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 am

About +233543326234:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Post a reply