Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sending gifts

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

sending gifts

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 pm

I really need fast some advice here, because one guy told me that he sent with the diplomatic courier very expencive gifts lik 4 Gucci perfume, Diamond ring, set of Diamond jewelries, 2 Gucci Handbag, rose flower, Apple Ipad4, a Pen drive Containing my pictures,videos of my tour,and family pictures and teddy beer with some amounts of Britain pounds.
I told that i dont accept those things. Happily i didnt gave him my home address but office adress, but still. Could it be scam??? Is it to me that kind of possibility that i dont have accept this package if it even coming to me? i really afraid that all those things could be bought with stolen credit card!
ripsu
Junior survivor

Re: sending gifts

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm

You're right to be worried. Absolutely do NOT accept them. If anything does come to your office, take it unopened to the local police station. Items are often bought abusing stolen credit cards or compromised bank accounts. Once the person realises they've had their money stolen, the only contact details they have are yours.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:02 pm

can i sent to you the airway bill what i got trough e-mail to see is it fake? can i tell to the courier that he can delivery this pakcage back to sender? ca i send this package back to sender with the same courier?
ripsu
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Sure. You can find my email address at the site's main page - www.scamsurvivors.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby ripsu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank you. I sent this e-mail to you and i also added the e-mail header.
ripsu
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

ripsu,

This is a typical Nigerian/Malaysian romance scam. There is usually a fake courier website, so that it looks like something is being sent. Then, the scammer or courier will ask for "customs fees" to release it. You could even be threatened with arrest by a "fake character" of the scammer, to try and make you pay for the fictitious package.

You need to report all of the scammers' details in the romance scam section, if you have not already. This includes emails sent from the "courier," his phone number, the fake website link and account tracking details, etc.

And Stop talking to him now, if you have not already. He is a scammer, 100%.
If you need help posting let me know here or in the chatroom.

Moderator note: I moved this scammer's details to the main forum under Romance scams, Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of David Smith
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=443
Last edited by SlapHappy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved details of scam to Romance scams section. _SH
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi ripsu,

Pinky is right, delete this scammer entirely from your emails, phone number, IM's however you communicated with him.
He is a waste of valuable time and do not send money under any circumstances - he will rob you blind.

You must take care of yourself, and don't ever wonder what could have been, because there is no such thing as what could have been except a bank account that has been robbed by this worthless piece of crap.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

ripsu,

Thanks for that email from the "fake courier company." It is in the process of being killed as I speak. :D

I'll move this to the scammer's topic in Romance scams. Heed the advice now from the others. We have enough information details on this guy now, so you can just drop him completely. No need to send any more emails you get from him. Concentrate on moving forward with your real life now and ignore all his future efforts to reel you back into a scam.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby laijunchai » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 pm

a friend of mine has a problem, exact the same like this.

she was sent a bunch of expensive things such as diamond etc. and the man who sent her the gift is so convincing, he also sent the airway bill scan. the estimated value of parcel is USD 850,000.00 :o :o :o can you believe it? :shock: :shock: :shock:

my question: is he a scammer, since they knew each other not long ago? maybe just about weeks. but i'm very sure that this is a scam. because it's too obvious IMHO :idea:

this is the company information from the bill:
- website: pffrieghtcourierserviceco.page.tl --> unaccessible :?:
- email: pffrieghtcourierservices@live.com & pzfrieght.courierservice@live.com ==> @live? a professional company use a free email? isn't it obvious? :lmao:

i'll give the bill scan :D
Attachments
20140201232631-15a2cdf0-me.jpg
laijunchai
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Absolutely 100% fake. The form has been made using software and not scanned, plus the entire story screams of scam. What'll happen is that your friend will need to pay fees to receive the "parcel". That parcel doesn't exist, and if she sends any money it'll simply be going to the scammer.
Wayne

Next

Return to Help and advice.