Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sending gifts

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Re: sending gifts

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:13 pm

laijunchai,

Getting scammed is not funny. Romance scammers can brainwash and clean out a victim's money in a matter of weeks. Please tell your friend to stop talking to him. He is NOT the person in the pictures, and any real gifts sent to her are taken from and are usually sent from other victims of the scammer. She could eventually be charged with money laundering if she continues communication with him.
Please also give her the link and come here to report the scammer's details.

Please read our FAQ, as it seems that you need an education on how scammers operate.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby laijunchai » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Wayne, thanks for giving me a supporting opinion. I knew it was a scam from the very first but I need to be made sure by someone else :D

Slaphappy, I'm sorry if the way I faced this problem is childish :oops: but thanks for the information, it helps a lot! :)
I have all the access to the scammer detail. He used faceb**k to approach my friend. And after I check his profile picture with goog*e images feature, the photo isn't his original picture. It came from someone else's profile picture. How do I give/upload the details of this scammer to this website?

And, how to change/edit my post? Because I forgot to blur my friend's personal information .__.

Thanks a lot bro!!! :P
laijunchai
New survivor

Unread postby laijunchai » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:14 pm

This' funny because I can edit the my second comment but not the first one :cry:
laijunchai
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm

You should see the form has your friend's details removed already. After an hour, a post is locked from being edited. That's why you can edit one and not the other.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 am

laijunchai,

do you have the details regarding the original scammer? The email address he is using, phone numbers, a link to his Facebook profile? Few emails he sent to your frined could help also, special those ones where is is talking about himself. Any details about the scammer may save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby laijunchai » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 am

Wayne, so there is no chance for me to edit my post again? I mean, like contacting the moderator to have the permission to edit my own post? Because I made a bad, very bad move :|

Firefly, yes I have the access of facebo*k profile, but not the phone number. Because once he called, he used the private number feature, a feature that allows someone to call with an unknown number.
laijunchai
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 am

It's a global setting, but if you PM a mod or admin with what needs to be done then we can do it.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Help and advice.