Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Booking of flightticket

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Booking of flightticket

Unread postby VolvoBM » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 am

Hi.

If i want to book a flightticket to a woman i meet online, with my own credit card, can there then be any problems when she arrive in her Airport, or is it just because she want to scam me, that she say that there can be problems?

Thanks.
VolvoBM
New survivor

Re: Booking of flightticket

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 am

VolvoBM,

If you met her online only and you need to buy her a ticket to visit you - you have your answer already: it is a scam. Check the email address she is using, check her pictures to see if they are not already reported online. If you have no hits, check the content of the emails you received from her - if you find the exact same emails posted anywhere else as a part of a scam you will know for sure how real she is.

If you don't know how to check, use please, my email address - you can find it under every post I made on this site - and forward to me some of the emails and pictures you received. At this stage, for me, it is beyond any doubt you are dealing with a scammer, but maybe you need some additional elements to believe the same.

Anyone you meet online only asking for money - no matter what reason - is a scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby VolvoBM » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:18 am

Thanks firefly.

But i have checked her pictures on google pictures and i dont get any links with the same pictures there.
I meet her on FB through that Christian love site there.
I havent checked her email yet.
VolvoBM
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Just because you have not found her email or pictures used in a search yet does not mean that she is not a scammer.
It may be a new email address that has not been reported yet. She is a scammer as she "needs money for a ticket to see you." That is 100% scam.

If you send her money, she will not arrive at any airport. There will be a "problem," that can be solved only with MORE MONEY. She may also steal your identity or credit card info and use them to scam others or drain your bank account.
Drop all contact and send firefly all the information you have.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Help and advice.