Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

UaDreams.com

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

UaDreams.com

Unread postby VolvoBM » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi.

Is there any one that knows something about the International match making agency called UaDreams?

Is it reliable and trustworthy?

Thanks in advance.
VolvoBM
New survivor

Re: UaDreams.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Best thing we can say is to take the time to do some research on comments and reviews by others online. I've asked someone what they know about them and will comment when I get a reply.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 am

All social websites have scammers. There is no way around that. You need to know how to identify a scammer from a real, genuine person.

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 589#p58980
Read this, especially about "pro-daters." If you see ANY SIGNS of a scam, drop them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby VolvoBM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:09 am

Hi.

Thanks.

UaDreams staff told me that they dont deliver/sell any personal info/data to either the lady or me,
before i have meet her in their branch near her, that is to prevent either her or i to be scammed.

It is not about that, that the lady is a scammer i am thinking about, it is more the agency i am thinking of,
is they reliable or can they try to scam people?
VolvoBM
New survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 am

as Wayne has already told you, Volvo, do research. Google is your friend. place a +scam next to the name of the agency in a search engine. Then try +complaint, +comment, and everything else you can think of.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:17 am

In case you don't know how to research, Volvo, I have taken a clip of an article on this site about effective searching.

Effective Google Searching

Using Google search engine can be quite daunting for people not used to doing research, as the sheer volume of results could be huge. Your aim is to provide Google with enough information to allow it to bring back the most relevant results on page one, and for those to be exactly what you need to read. It is suggested that you read the help page about Google Search [link] to help you understand the basics of how to search.

Remember that any piece of information you have about a company can be searched for, and the list from the earlier section "What Information Do I Need..." gives you the basis of your search queries.

Try to include additional keywords into the search that could alert you to a previously reported scam or fraud. For example, if you enter Charles Soludo into a search, you will get in the region of 146,000 results, which isn't that much helpful as it is a very popular name. Now try Charles Soludo "scam" to only include results that have the word scam in the index too. That one then comes down to 80,000 records. Do not forget the word fraud either, so a search for Charles Soludo "fraud" gets you 73,000 results. You will also note that results are sorted differently, so using both words in two searches can be helpful to narrow things down. Use this technique on any piece of information, like company names, postal addresses, people names etc.

Telephone numbers are a little more difficult to search for as they can be written in different ways. However, let me show you how to alter the formatting in different searches to help you get the maximum out of it. We will use a sample number taken from a randomly selected Profile:- 0023733117099 - Ok so how would you change the formatting to get different results?

0023733117099 - Gives 4 results.
23733117099 - 2 results here.
"237 33117099" - 684 results. Remember that here the quotes force the search to include 234 AND 33117099
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Return to Help and advice.