Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Donations to Scam Survivors

Benefit from our years of experience with scammers.

Donations to Scam Survivors

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 am

It has been my privledge to have met all these knowledgable and wonderful people on ScamSurvivors who pushed, pullled and dragged me through my scam and gave me the ability to recover and go on to help newcomers going through their scams. I regard them with the upmost respect and now as great friends that I never knew it was possible to have, until I was recovering and healing.

However, this is a very expensive site to operate, everyone of us here who are now helping you through your scam, and giving you the tools to recover and rebuild your lives, we do this on a volunteer basis, we give up days, evenings, weekends, sometimes even our real life moments in order to help a new victim come to terms with his or her scam.

To all of you who have been helped by someone in the forum or in the chat room, I ask you to take a moment and reflect on the advice you have been given, in order to take back control in your own personal life. The old saying - pay it forward --- I am asking you to do just that with a donation to the site. Any amount is more than appreciated and you do not have to break your bank to do it, as little as $5.00 per month or $5.00 would help in keeping this very important site open, for all victims, those that have been helped and the new ones just arriving.

I thank you for your consideration and I know it will be appreciated.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Re: Donations to Scam Survivors

Unread postby Tomi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 am

I do agree. Just any amount that we are willing and able to give to help this site running and in so doing also; we become part on this anti-scam fight.
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby Brett » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

You guys are are amazing i spoke with firefly this morning about my situation it was comforting to tell someone i had been dealing with this for a month or so and i had had enough im so great full for the opportunity to talk to some one regarding this i will defiantly donate some thing this Friday when i can thank you so much.
Brett
New survivor

Unread postby calm.nerves » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

I believe that this site is doing a great job in fact a job that the government should be doing.
I am so happy to see how many people these guys have blessed with LIFE and thats the best gift you can give anyone. To make them feel alive again.

I really am so happy to see how they are going Against Animals who exploit our little children. These guys have a daily life to keep up with and pay bills just like all of us and on top keep this expensive yet very very very important forum going on. I have donated $50 dollars to support these wonderful people, I know its not too much but every little helps and hope more of us contribute to keep this forum going.

I will also be signing up to this 5 dollar a month subscription and hope many more join with me to support these guys to keep them going.

Wish you guys all the best KEEP IT UP !
calm.nerves
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:48 pm

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/blog/if-we ... -valuable/

DEC 05 2015
UNCATEGORIZED
IF WE CHARGED FOR WHAT WE DID, WOULD IT MAKE IT MORE VALUABLE?

Here’s something that really bugs us. What we offer, we offer for free. Free help, free advice. Yet people still choose to ignore what we say. Why? Because it’s free? Would the help we give be considered more valuable if we charged £100 for it? Of course it wouldn’t be, but people seem to think that “free” means “worthless” and it annoys the hell out of us. We go out of our way to give people advice based on our many years of experience about scams. I’ve been doing this for 10 years. Slaphappy has been doing this for 9 years. And so on, and so forth. What we offer is based on the experiences of dealing with thousands of scammers, yet people still choose to ignore it. Would you prefer it if we put it behind a pay wall? Would that make our experience worth more to you? It would still be the same advice, but would having to pay for it make it any more valuable? Of course not. We give what we have for free because we feel that people who have potentially lost everything shouldn’t be expected to pay any more for the help they so desperately need. If we charged, we’d still be giving the exact same advice. Basic moral of this post, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Sometimes the things we give people for free is worth the exact same as what others charge for.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Help and advice.