Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alice Kipkalya Kones - alimakk25@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Alice Kipkalya Kones - alimakk25@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:22 pm

Good Morning to you,

My greetings to your family, I am very sorry for my late response for I could not be able to access my mails
on a daily basis.I will like to inform you that I need your help to stand as my foreign partner /legal trustee that will receive the fund for investment ,I will visit the bank again to inform them that I have find someone who will stand as my foreign partner and legal Trustee,Someone who will receive the fund according to the bank legal procedures,I will ask them the steps to follow legally for the fund to be transferred to you,

Secondly,I am sending to the Email contact Address of the man of God (Reverend. Clement Frank) Email Address is (REV.CLEM.FRANK@priest.com) (+226 07000599 ) He is a good man of God and He has been so kind and nice with the people in the mission camp,taking good care of everyone feeding everyone and given medical attention to everyone,The government is not taking care of people in the camp here,Only the man of God in control of the camp is helping us to feed,Meanwhile No good food and No good water to drink,Please help me because of God,

I will be happy if you can call and write to him To ask for Miss Alice Kipkalya Kones. That stays in the female hostel Block (C) Room Number 12 ,He will be happy to see your email and allow me to continue using the office computer to write you,

Because of security reasons we are not allow to use personal phone or computer to communicate with people outside the camp,In this country there is political crisis and terrorist attack ,killing inocent people,Bombing schools and hospitals even churches,

Please write him and tell him that you are my good friend also call the telephone number and ask of me,please do it for me because I have nobody here,I just managed to run to the mission camp on my arrival here to find out how the bank can release the fund to me,I have explain to him that my uncles are treating to kill me because of my fathers property after his death,He knows my father when He was alife that is the reason why He allowed me to stay in the camp.

I never tell him about the money in the bank because i do not want to continue my life and education here ,My life will be at risk and I need to relocate to another country and continue my education,

I will try my best to go to the bank and ask them how the money can be transferred to you as my trustee,The fund is deposited legally also will be transferred legally to your account in your country,After visiting the bank again I will get back to you with any information from the bank,The amount is ($3.5 USD ) Three Million Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars

I have come to you with tears and sorrow in my heart asking for your help to invest the funds in your country with your approval, cooperation, support, advice and help.I will also like to inform you that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free also you will not go against the law and there is nothing illegal involved in this transaction,

please help me because of God and take me as part of your family,you will never regret helping me and I promise to settle my life over there with you,

many thanks and God bless,

I sent my picture while coming to this country at the Airport.
send me your photo and home/office Address/Phone contact/Full Name.

Miss Alice,

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsaisha960@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alimakk25@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 01:06:46 -0700
Message-ID: <CAApwW1FbSx+R2+7E++aW1YyGC0OYjcs2zPFL0nxvmMLGOOEk_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MORE DETAILS FROM ALICE KIPKALYA KONES
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+2267000599
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3424
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.